Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cajaritotutututu Well-Known Player

The Hologram one, the orray of world i have it :D
    • Like x 1
  2. myandria Item Storage

Only certain styles give feats and I think a few styles are missing, as someone else pointed out that the styles from Vendor 22 are missing.
    • Like x 1
  3. Time Beacon Active Player

Hello everyone, Rip hunter needs a vendor icon
    • Like x 2
  4. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Was there any particular reason that the Teleportation Hub (to the Safehouses and Headquarters) is located in the style vendor section of the House of Legends?

There's a free teleporter pad across from League Hall teleport pad that's in the port in room. That seems like a better fit from a natural flow standpoint. Though there may be some future plan for that, or even a use on villain side I'm not seeing.

Other than that, nice straightforward easy to navigate hub. Everything you could ever need in one quick stop shop.
  5. Eve YouTuber

When I talk to vendors, THIS happens to my character..
    [IMG]

Edit: OR anything I interact with pretty much.

Edit 2: This pose happens when I summon allies too.
    • Like x 3
  6. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Hmmmm..... a normal posture for a conversation with Constantine or for summoning an ally ...
    "Batman !!! Crawl out from under the stone, behind which you are hiding and do something useful ...."

:D
    • Like x 2
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

That teleporter is used for Operations.
    • Like x 1
  8. TLantern Developer

The styles here come from the "Main" gear sets from various episodes over the years. Other styles like Ancient Amazon Noble, Nuclear, etc. will be loot drops from early end game content and from quick play content on the Omnibus. For what it's worth, they are also still dropped from their original content, none of the other loot drops have changed.

The feat thing you mentioned is something I'd like to change as well. Thanks for the report!
    • Like x 3
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Apologies in advance since this is probably off-topic for the discussions here, but is there any chance we could get a style description added to the scaling gear boxes? Trying to guess which style is coming from a box can be a little challenging at best and irritating at worst, and having a bunch of new styles being added to the mix will probably increase that challenge.

If nothing else it'd be a nice little quality-of-life change for the game. :)
    • Like x 4
  10. TLantern Developer

Is this still happening to you? The animation hasn't changed, and when I preview that anim it is fine. Perhaps you got into this state earlier before talking to vendors? I made a female speedster like you to try and copy the conditions, but I don't see it happening to me. If it is not still happening to you, do you recall doing anything that might have caused your mouth animation to play like that? Maybe you got stunned in a fight, or used an emote?
  11. Eve YouTuber

Haven't done anything special Only logged in and It's happening to all my characters when they interact with something or summon allies\pets.

Edit: I even relogged and Its still happening so I am not sure.
    • Like x 1
  12. TLantern Developer

I spoke with Red Five about it, we don't have a good way to display what you're asking. But we know it's an issue that we hope to change it in the future.
    • Like x 6
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I was editing my House of Legends Vendors video...... and I HAD to ask myself.....

Why??

Why was the Owlsuit added to the vendor..... but NOT the Quicksuit?
    Why was the War Metal suit added to the vendor..... but NOT the Dystopian Amazon??
    Why was the Damaged Lantern suit added to the vendor.... but NOT the Battle Hawk??

I could go on and on... but I'm sure you get the idea. ;)

Was it by design? did someone forget to add those styles?? will they be added later??

Just wondering.... Why? ;) ;)
  14. RTX Well-Known Player

This is happening to all characters body sizes in the current Test build.
    Happens at all „interaction states“ for example using allys, sidekick, emotes or talking to NPC‘s.
    It seems to be that all body’s using the main male animation state maschine
    • Like x 2
  15. Proxystar #Perception

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...te-was-so-intense-it-broke-our-bodies.317037/

I made a separate thread about this issue because it didn't fit here, I made new characters and the effect still occurred without doing thing other than interacting with the NPC in the WT. It is stretching and morphing the bodies for a second or so when interacting with an NPC, console or the like.

It happens slightly differently to each different body type, the brute for example is being compressed. It is not effecting the "normal sized" character so if you created a normal character it's not going to replicate, maybe try a sprite or brute.

Someone else posted in the thread also that the mouth thing was also occurring to the Donna Troy NPC model in the Titan duo.
    • Like x 3
  16. Zamara Dedicated Player

Probably because they are already being sold on their own vendors for cheaper and if you finish the vendor set for their respective episodes they get cut by half so you can get the whole set for ~40 marks on the vendor or wait for them to drop
    • Like x 2
  17. Trexlight Devoted Player

I think its because the Mutiversal Vendor is only suppose to show The Episode Vendor Gear, not the Purple drop Styles.
    • Like x 2
  18. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

I didn't pay that close of attention to my character, but when I ran the wonderverse solo, every npc did that during dialogue.
    • Like x 1
  19. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    The placement of the consoles around the Mega Teleporter could use some work. Here is a video to demonstrate:

If you approach the Mega Teleporter from the Center room, the teleporter icon appears right over top the console Oracle/Monitor speech console leading you to believe that it is the console to use for warping. Turns out you need to use the console right behind it.

I preferred it when you could interact with the entire Mega Teleporter instead of having to use these tiny consoles.
    • Like x 1
  20. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Please.

Please please please.

You have no idea how annoying it is to have to make up one's mind about loot choices in the middle of a fight within two minutes and having no practical way to check what style drops in a given instance since flipping away to consult a web page in the midst of battle is not an option.

The result is that lots of us end up inevitably winding up picking the wrong gear choice because we don't have photographic memories on what the name on the box, which is not the name on the style, means as regards specific style.

Intensely annoying. Fixing this would be a HUGE QOL improvement. All that is needed is to change the descriptions on the boxes to match the style names within.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.