Next on Test: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Next on Test: House of Legends

Episode 41: House of Legends is now available for testing on the public test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback!

To get started, you can download the test client on PC here (you may need to paste this link into your browser).

House of Legends introduces a new social hub, the actual House of Legends, Save the Universe end-game content, Omnibus classic content, an updated On Duty menu, the Allies system, and more.
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 6
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Sweeeeeeeeeet
    • Like x 1
  3. Romaine New Player

the hyperlink isnt working
  4. MEMO2 Level 30

As a elite player I want to know what's the point if I play old DLC ?!? Give me trash gear???
  5. MEMO2 Level 30

We need more than 8 player to inv group

So if my My friend from vlin and I’m from hero I want to inv him to my group to play 8 player I can’t ?? We need chat LFG together hero and vlin and we can inv anyone 4 group this will. Help this game House of Legends
  6. DscwcFolly Active Player

2 questions

(1) Says no more promethain lock boxes that there contents distrubeted else where!!!. what does that mean excactly I am trying to get punchline gloves (WITCH SHOULD BE IN VENDOR NOT THE VARIANT STYLE) so I want to know what going on and were I can get them

(2) Says August well what date in august is this update house of legends coming out
    • Like x 1
  7. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Just like you I'm apprehensive about this whole change. Considering I've been there since day one. I've played multiple toons for years 1-30 levels. Old missions are boring.
    • Like x 2
  8. MEMO2 Level 30

They don't know that there is a weak player and a professional player

We u push me and I get so 500 more and my art 200 to play old dlc ?! To give me what ?!

This game now more boring 4 old player
  9. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Not quite how it works...

Say you do tier 1 Manheim Chinese Theater, you get the old gear AND choice of two boxes that are variable up to what you get in a end game reg raid. Elite solos, alerts and raids give you what you get in end game elite plus catalysts for the OP items etc.

Actually the loot system is pretty well thought out, no complaints from me from what I've seen on test.
  10. MEMO2 Level 30

You need to make the old 8 player can be high cr or can play elite 4 old dlc And there is an option if you want to play at a difficult or easy

And make it special loot 4 elite player And give us something special
  11. DscwcFolly Active Player

WHY HAVE YOU DEVS NOT ADDRESSED THE Promethiam Box Issue?????

update says that promethean boxes are not going to be in game no more and that there contents will be distributed elsewhere

HOW ABOUT SOME CLARITY ON THIS
    all style items in promethium boxes were are they going to be
    and what about all other items where are they going to be
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Have you had the chance to watch the livestream or test House of Legends? If so, you have your answer.
    • Like x 1
  13. DscwcFolly Active Player

how about linking the stream or actully answering the question
  14. DscwcFolly Active Player

how about answering the question or at least be helpful and link the stream better yet just answer the question here then everyone will see answer
  15. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

New player or forum user? The video is on their twitch channel or search for it on YouTube but just in case here it is https://m.twitch.tv/dcuniverseonline
    • Like x 1
  16. DscwcFolly Active Player

17. DscwcFolly Active Player

you lied i watched the entire stream not one thing on promethian lockboxes and were the contents will be
  18. MEMO2 Level 30

I have sp 620 and why I need go to play old dlc and give me Source mark or Trash gear why I don't need this ?! I don’t do this the must give us something different as a professional player

If you want to make me play old things, you have to give me special things or can play old dlc with high cr to have fun I don’t want kill boss in 5 sc this not fun and Dropp good loot or new loot 4 high cr
  19. MEMO2 Level 30

Now they focus on the new players and don't care about the loyal old player and when a new player becomes a player elite and have sp and art full will see the game is dead 4 him Becuause he have sp and art full

You have seen that all the old players left playing and popularity has dropped very much

Because the game cannot make fun for the old player and they take a very, very long time to give us new DLC

There are many better mmo game So if you don't give us a solution to this problem than u will be no player left for you The old player is the jewel
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The content of the Boxes will be added to one of the vendors.
    I believe it will be added to the Dr Fate vendor.... but I could be wrong.

But either way.... it will ba available on one of the vendors.
    • Like x 1