Livestream Community Livestream - July 30, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Dev Invasions!

Join us for our next community livestream tomorrow, July 30, 2021! We'll summon bosses, answer questions, and talk all things DCUO.

We will use the earlier timeslot again this week, but we expect to be on US servers.

The stream starts at 11AM PT over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 5
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Nice. :)

I suppose it includes both US PC/PS4 and US Switch?
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yay, gonna be a fun Friday ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

:eek: I was almost sure it would be a Ep-41 let's play, it'll hit test next week only I guess?
    • Like x 1
  5. Mr.W Committed Player

That's pretty cool.

Can you give us a sneak peak of the new ally system between bosses? pretty please lol
  6. Heywiar Committed Player

Thanks for interacting with the community more! Will there be other streams in the future at a later time during the day? I'll miss this one due to work and I'd like to get those other two materials. :]
  7. Corsair X Well-Known Player

What time will it air on Twitch? I'm Eastern US.
  8. Eve YouTuber

Think It's 14:00PM for you
  9. Eve YouTuber

Mepps on the Twitch page it says 3PM PT, which one is the right hour? 11AM PT or 3PM PT?
  10. Bigbleu New Player

I was at event. The game crashed and did not award me anything but broken gear. Customer service said they couldn't help and told me to post here. My first dev event and most likely my last @Mepps. Thanks for the event!
  11. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

On the livestream one of you said that the new On Duty system would make it easier to get into old content (the stuff that very few people play). How would it do that?
  12. Dargen1 New Player

Hey Mepps, my question wasn’t picked up during the live stream, but what about Allies system, will be we be able to group up with our allies and run duos/Alerts with them after leveling them up.

Possible way to incorporate more feats with certain allies to completing specific missions.
  13. ThePanda Active Player

Fairly certain they had stated before that the Allies was not a replacement for another player in a group, so doubt we will see the ability to queue up with them for duos and alerts.
    • Like x 3
  14. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player