With Clamping coming, what will be the most challenging raids?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cerulean Osprey, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

I'm actually looking forward to bringing my friends into FOS2 for the first time. We should have enough to make up the majority and then just find 1, 2 more players to complete the group. I'm pretty excited to explain the Bridge sequence to them... and then see if we can do it.

What other raids do you think will be fun challenges?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can just take them through the FoS2 walk-in at the Watchtower.
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

But they'd have to go through 'all the trouble' of taking off gear/artis to level themselves down. And we all know that's.....
    [IMG]

For the record...DWFE, USE if going to the center, UME, DME and ToTDE (just because of Ares).
    • Like x 2
  4. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

Actually, my friends are new to the game. We're actually just trying to get them geared up enough to get INTO the raid. ahha/
    • Like x 1
  5. the solowing Steadfast Player

Nexus of Reality, i really did appreciate the mobs having their own mechanics
    • Like x 1
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That's good. FOS2 was a great raid, but The Lorax is correct. If you are looking for run it, you can do the walkin (assuming you have enough bodies to do the work.
  7. Lucifoxx Active Player

I am NOT looking forward to teaching people the mechanics of Spindrift Station to new people.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's no need for that after the clamp
  9. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Pro clamp players magically assume randoms and new players will have enough common sense to follow directions in raids such as spindrift station. Perhaps they don't mind drowning for a few hours.