Livestream Community Livestream - July 16, 2021 - EU

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Let's Play

Join us for our next community livestream tomorrow, July 16, 2021! We'll summon bosses, take a look at the Booster Bundle, and answer questions.

We expect to play on the EU PS/PC server.

The stream starts at 11AM PT over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

I was just talking to my friends asking why EU haven't got any random bosses summoning! I am so happy to see this, sleep can definitely wait.

Edit: Nvm, I thought it was today. Sleep can definitely happen tonight :D
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Is this the one where you said you going to answer Frequently Asked Questions? Do you already have the list? If not, can I ask a question 27 times in a row to make it frequently asked? Can I make an entire post that consists only of questions?
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I think 90% of our questions are going to be about stat clamping. To sum it all up, the majority of us don't like the idea of having to spend a long time in instances. Please address this issue in the livestream.
    • Like x 2
  5. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

They're penalising people who only want to play current content. I don't want to play old content I've killed to death on countless alts already when it was current.

Removing source mark rewards from current content is forcing you to either play old content or waste your new fate currency just for base maintenance. Remove source mark requirement from base maintenance if you're doing this.

That and the stat clap so it would take even longer to play old content - ugh, no thanks!
  6. Eve YouTuber

"Penalizing" you are taking it abit far. The Majority of players are actually happy with this - and some are just worried before It's even out. YOU WILL SITLL be powerful, just not 1 shot powerful. As to run old content, Players begged the Devs to make it relevant again so It'll pop again because some players cannot get into older content to complete feats and collections and styles.

I think this is very selfish thinking. It wouldn't take you longer to play anything - you are overreacting before it even hit test.

Running old content for Unlimited Source Marks is not a bad thing. It was a give and take because you can't have the best of both worlds.
  7. Eve YouTuber

Nah. I am always in chat and some people are just plain rude. So they deserve their time out\ban from chat.
    • Like x 1
  8. Corsair X Well-Known Player

So pardon my ignorance. What is stat clamping? By the sound of it it sounds like I worked the crap out of my CR 338 to only be like everyone else in an instance. Please correct me if Im wrong.
  9. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I see what your saying. But in lower zones I should be able to crush Lex Corp cops and Grods minions. After all I worked exceptionally hard to have over 93k in Might and for my mods, gear, CR. I know they want people to run old content. However, I've done those same old stories to death. Boring to repeat over and over. I'm not arguing just giving my opinion like you did your.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

No problem! I just think people overreact abit before it went on test. I don't think if you go to a leveling quest like the scarecrow area, you will have to be clamped so hard to the point you can barely hit them. You will still be powerful, and I am sure that there you will still one shot them pretty much. I think what the Devs are trying to do is to make older content relevant by giving unlimited source marks and make it fun to play at level, so for end game players It's basically "Hard" as they wanted it to be.
  11. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I guess so. If you could earn more source marks then it may be worth it. I just see myself tapping keys to tap with little interest. I used to play multiple toons and hours & hours. Now, I have a family with kids, kids who have places to go and stuff. You know Dad stuff. So I play 1 toon. So it may benefit me.
    • Like x 1
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Whether people like it or not stats clamp is very important for the overall health of a game. It’s long overdue
    • Like x 2
  13. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I hope that Daybreak will take the time to explain in detail the stat clamping. I hope they will address those of us who do feel like we are penalized for being successful in achieving out stats.

I would love to hear the Dev’s opinions on the matter as well as how they feel about High CR players in general. It seems we are the bad guys here.

There is no kindness in this community towards us so I don’t expect any anymore. It’s like “ha ha in your face losers!”, due to those who steamroll in lower content. We all are not like that but it doesn’t matter. I should shut up now and just pay my membership and be thankful I am not clamped to at instance level.
  14. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

Of course it's penalizing. Either leave it the same (one round of marks per day/week for current content) or remove source marks for base upkeep. They're taking away existing rewards from people who don't want to do old content and it's not selfish to say that, it's just plain true. And yes, it WOULD mean it takes me longer, your concept of time makes no sense here!!

I don't want to run old content for unlimited marks. Fine if you do, I don't. I'm totally not interested in playing old content, as I already expressed.
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

So you don't like the thought of playing the whole game, instead of just the most recent 5%? Personally, I'm waiting to see how it all looks, instead of panicking with no real information.
    • Like x 1
  16. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

It's a nice idea, but there's one thing I noticed once in game that needs to be fixed, when there's an event of this type, the player doesn't know where to go in the game, especially when it's on the outside maps, which are sometimes harder to find. I think it would be good to have a portal temporarily available and visible, or in the event tab of the menu, for easier access to the locations.

Other points, possible or not, would be to either remove the player limit in the phases (only for the event) or increase it, if something like that is possible.
  17. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

Please don't twist my words. I don't want to do content I've already done 1000 times before. And when the next dlc drops, I don;t want to do the current one. I've played through the 'old' 95% of the game countless times already. What is so hard to understand? Again, fine if you want to, don't penalize those who don't want to.
  18. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Great Livestream. I know it Daybreak wasn't taking requests just questions. But you guys thought the RedFive Hot tub was a good idea. So did I. lol I'd also like to bring to your attention that another member wanted to see maybe a special cape or mat for our veterans. Possibly, On Veterans Day, Memorial Day or July 4th. I'm very surprised we haven't gotten a Stars & Stripes mat yet. I loved the Progress Pride rewards. Lets give some love to our Vet players. One of my League mates has been overseas twice and played from base.