So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Realist617, Jul 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Realist617 Active Player

On launch day, the day with the best RNG we can get out of items like these and I got TWO(2) Nebula Chroma packs!! Seriously, 2 out of 55 bundles? C'mon Daybreak, you should treat us a little better than that. I just spent $500 dollars for 2 rare drops. I understand how opening loot in this game goes(I have 200,000 quarks) but this is seriously the worst haul of all time. I'm seriously beside myself right now. What does everyone think of this drop rate?
    • Like x 2
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Thank you for supporting the game. :eek:
    • Like x 15
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

" you pays your money, you takes your chances."
    • Like x 16
  4. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

You have over 200k quarks....

And you're surprised?
    • Like x 3
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Thank you for spending on us! :D
    • Like x 4
  6. Neb153 Level 30

I genuinely cannot fathom having that much money to spare on loot boxes regularly
    • Like x 7
  7. myandria Item Storage

Umm...

First of all....
    There is NO BEST RNG DAY; the RNG works in an unpredictable way.

You can open 200 capsules (and I am surprised no one posted a thread about that amount already) and not come close to getting what you expect from spend all that money.

You do not "have" to spend real money for rare drops; that is not a requirement for this game. Rather, it is a player choice.

What do I think about the drop rate? It's typical :mad:, but it does help me save money knowing that game progression isn't tied to cosmetics. Yes, I will purchase a few Booster Bundles, but not so much that I hurt my budget or wreck my nerves over rare drops.

Don't be beside yourself, just check this box off as a learning experience; try not to do again next time.
    • Like x 6
  8. Realist617 Active Player

Last year I opened 80 BBs and got 38 cosmic chromas. When the last resugence was out I opened rougly 200 reward boxes and got about 80% choice loot for powerset auras and mats. I saved 130 boxes in a stack and opened them roughly 3 months after the caps were gone and got about 110 trash neons from the previous year. I can prove 100% through video clips that the RNG for loot in this game is adjusted over time and the older a loot container is the less likely you are to get choice loot out of it. I have opend over 200 BBs, 600 resurgence caps, and roughly 12-15,000 time capsules in the past year and I record all my openings. Dont tell me there is not a best time period for RNG because I can prove otherwise.
    • Like x 1
  9. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I must say, that for your drop rate inquiry, is that there was a 100% wallet drop on dcuo from you.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I do love a good conspiracy theory.
    • Like x 2
  11. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Thank you for supporting this dcuo game.
    • Like x 3
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I got 2 out of 10BB.
    Then was foolish and opened 5 more. ;)

13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Welcome to the wonderful world of random number generators.
    • Like x 3
  14. Elda Mad as a Hatter

Now, I'm not calling it a gambling addiction, but...
    • Like x 4
  15. myandria Item Storage

Well,

I've opened 10 Booster Bundles toward the end of the event (5 purchased with real money and 5 purchased with loyalty points) and got 5 rares... so yeah, it doesn't matter when you open them.
    • Like x 1
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Cool black ball cap. Does this come in iridescent too?
    • Like x 2
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

What you should have done after the first 20-25...

Turn off your computer/PS, unplug the cord from the back of the machine, wait 30 seconds, plug it back in, and then start the game again to open the rest.
  18. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No matter how much you kiss up them you won’t be a dev or a mod. You’re to full of yourself.

As for the OP, yes there is a chance that could be true. There are people who spent more and don’t get anything. There are people who spend less and get it right away. It’s RNG. You can choose to not believe it but that doesn’t change what facts are.
    • Like x 3
  19. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Owned? Lol what are you 12? Grow up.

Yes it’s possible to open that many and only get 2. It’s possible to open up more and get 0. It’s possible to open 1 and get 1. Have you really never heard about RNG?

And who cares if my YT fails? Is that supposed to mean anything? I haven’t even posted on it in over a year I think lol. I’m supposed to care what people think of me there? I’m gonna tell you a little secret. Some people actually don’t care what other think about them. I actually have a job and things to do. I started that channel during quarantine. In fact the channel was only meant to store my loadouts for my friends who needed help with their dps. But I stopped posting. It can go dead this very second and I wouldn’t lose any sleep. Some people are actual grown ups here. Unlike you who tries to buy people’s attention in game lol
    • Like x 6
  20. Gucciana Committed Player

im just gonna go ahead and say it
    get over yourself buddy
    its.....just....a......game
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.