Nebula Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2021.

1. NaturesRemedyxX New Player

oh I see. I was just offering a suggestion to help lol
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who want to see the Iridescent Nebula. ;)
    • Like x 4
  3. Corsair X Well-Known Player

If your lucky opening 10, 10 Booster Bundles! LOL That like 100 bucks. Thats not lucky. I love Multiverse. Have you ever wondered what he does during the day. He must be rich.
  4. Eve YouTuber

Neat! But I am glad I have my cosmic chroma, so I am not chasing this one.
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I'm secretly Bruce Wayne. ;)

I explain it in my Booster Bundle video...... I can spend $100 on them BB because I make Youtube videos.
    So the money I spend on them BB.... in the long run I will make that money back thanks to my BB video.... or videos I make about what I got in the BB. ;)

An example of that would be the Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack.
    My video about the Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack paid me back the money I spent to buy the pack..... and I made multiple videos about that pack.
    So I got my money back with my first video.... and more with all my other videos. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

mhm is it just me or should the bigger priority be retexture all guys in the WT or HoD first ? i mean witch use got it to pick some chars if the ones we see everyday still look cheap..
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Could be they plan to use the Updated characters in the next DLC??

So they game them a fresh new coat of paint for that??
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is looking ahead to 41, when the House of Legends will be where people are at and the Watchtower and Hall of Doom will be where people are not.
    • Like x 6
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Trust me ppl will always be in HoD. I firmly believe if they leave they will die of an unknown cause. Take a peek in sometime, youll see the same people standing around on tables, in front of the broker, or the shifter. its quite the phenomenon
  10. Inky PI New Player

The one that looks like rainbow vomit.
  11. SuperCorp Level 30

Spent over 400 USD. No Chroma
    • Like x 1
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I was lucky enough to get two for 900k :)
  13. Plowed In Loyal Player

The next one is sure to have it! :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

But you get to have any style with the look, if you ask me it's a good deal.
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

True, but it depends on how much I want another style. Been using Astral Alloy to get the effect on the one character who wears it since 24 May 2013. Not sure I'd recognise him in another outfit. :D
    • Like x 1
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I haven't collected my nebula chroma yet. Really can't have a final say on the matter until I play around with it and see how things channel. If it works the way I would like it to then its a win. If it doesn't I'm going to lament not selling it. Some chromas work great (loved the smoke and dimensional chromas. A+ from me). Some dont (looking at you neon chroma.).

Overall I find the current cosmic/nebula chromas and auras to be on the disappointing side. Stings doubly for me because the cosmic/starfield pattern has been a part of my mains look. looking at him is supposed to be like looking up into the midnight sky and all.

That film that surrounds the aura's kills it for me. I know you can work around it by playing around with colors and styles but for what I want it doesn't work. The cosmic aura looks really great in darker areas. Its not as bad with the nebula aura. The same issue was present with the glitter auras. Like others have stated the blue cosmic aura looks the best. The orange one is offensive to my eyes.

The aura effect you get when you consume an r and d enhancer is so cool. Its basically what I wish the cosmic and nebula auras were like with maybe just a little more pop.

If you guys were to move forward with offering additional cosmic colors maybe you could try to produce them without that gel like effect?

Gold, silver and copper would be great color additions.
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I suspect it was never intended that the landscape in front of the Little Bohemia PD should be a major place for players to congregate, but that occurred and has consistently been the case for the past decade.

Player behavior doesn't always match up with dev intent. To be sure, I won't be surprised when what you say here turns out to be largely true. But we'll see if it turns out to be 99.999% true.
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

Well if they are moving teleporters there wouldn't people hang there?
  19. Wonder0926 New Player

I didn't get one either... Besides the chroma and nebula aura, the rest of stuff in that bundle are not worth the money at all. Now I'm just tilted, should have spent money on artifacts instead. Even the mega capsule is better than this, not gonna trus this kind of bundle again.
    • Like x 2
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Do you still have that chroma? I’d like it and have a frag-ton of other chromas, materials and auras. If you have the nebula chroma or anyone you know does, message me here and we can talk about it. No reasonable price will be refused.