Kryptonian Powerset

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Super Lantern, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Super Lantern Active Player

After playing some legends PvP with Zod, I saw some stuff that I thought were really cool, like how the Subjugate move causes you to punch someone and summon sunstone crystals around your opponent, his Kryptonian Grenade toss, Zod's Shockwave Punch, Ursa's Headbutt, Leg Kick, Heatblast and the ability to summon these guys, as a new powerset
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. DCUO 21Savage Active Player

would be an interesting power to use
  3. Multiversal Hero New Player

I felt the same thing when I played as Bizarro. His ground and pound stuff was really cool/fun to see and play with and I think they would make for great iconics.
  4. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

I really want a kryptonian power, also the option to have heat vision as your ranged attack.
  5. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I have heat vision as my ranged attack.
    • Like x 1
  6. Grim931 Committed Player

I think he meant weapon range, as in tap triangle... I know Superman, Powergirl, and Zod all have that as their melee range, both tap and hold versions. One actually sets up the burning PI.

But yes, I'm all for more Kryptonian powers. If not a full tree, then at least an expanded Iconic set. I think that tree is due for an update anyway. Hasn't really changed that much since the game started, aside from removing a few useless passives.
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You can already map it to your Quick Command Bar to use whenever you want. It'll never be a standard ranged attack because it isn't fast enough for the combos. Let's compare it to a standard beam-based attack: The Hand Blasters Weapon. Those beam only last a second or less, so you can string them together into combos, whereas the Heat Vision beams last SEVERAL seconds. And one shot from the Heat Vision has the potential to deal a lot more damage than one shot from the Hand Blasters, especially if you've equipped the Artifact that buffs your Heat Vision (if you don't already have it, it's sold in the Vending Machine that Boo$ter Gold is standing next to in your HQ.) Every character that uses Heat Vision needs that Artifact, maxed out As Soon As Possible!
  8. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

9. Grim931 Committed Player

It already is a standard range weapon attack in legends... literally just stated that right above you. Use a Kryptonian character and see how it works if you're that confused about it.
  10. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

11. Anubis New Player

I would love to have a new healing power