New member perk

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Let us change the color pallet or our powers :)
    • Like x 5
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

That is an extremely massive undertaking but I do bother Panderus about every other month about it.
    • Like x 16
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Bluuuuuuue FAYYYAAAAAAAA
  4. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Though there have been many changes in personnel/leadership over the years, one of the steadfast things has been that power colors are set in stone.

The original said reasoning was about PVP and being able to identify powers by their color. Now I'm pretty sure that's never been the full reason but it still stands that power's colors are locked and will most likely stay that way.

Now we all know the real reason most people keep asking about this, Lanterns. People really only care about being able to change the colors of Lantern powers so they can play out whatever they want. That as we know it, would never get approval from DC Comics.

It could be possible that one day Charon's bothering of Panderus will pay off and power color change happens but HL and Rage will still be locked do to DC's say so. Which of course will piss off a lot of people and create massive headaches for DI and knowing that makes them not want to do it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Liko Well-Known Player

It solves the I want x lantern problem lol. Tho if you do plan to add more lantern powers..i'd never say no.
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

We got Your back!!! Dont let him bully you haha
  7. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

The only power i could see that would fit healing lantern is Indigo and/or violet as both are morally grey.

But i'll avoid the pitchforks now and disappear. POOF!!! *Disappears*
  8. Nanak New Player

Maybe something similar like what was done for heat vision.
  9. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

If that ever happen, please allow rainbow;)
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I want pink Quantum. It's not fair that Anti-Monitor gets it and we don't.
    • Like x 3
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Tbh if it did happen I doubt they would allow lantern powers to do it too. WB is extremely strict with their lanterns. Funny how protective they are of them considering how they are treated in dc movies :(
    • Like x 3
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Then you have no choice now...
    You must start bothering him about it every other day. ;) ;)
    • Like x 3
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That may be the reason of most people, but I’d like the flames of one of my alts to be blue-hot. Also, changing the color would give my nature-alt, who is an alien, the ability to control alien plants. Everybody knows alien plants are any color other than green.

However, while it would be cool, I’d say this isn’t a priority even if the can/allowed to. Keep it aside but don’t focus on this.
  14. L T Devoted Player

pink atomic could work too.

Or... you know... we could bother the devs for an anti-matter power set for a few years and see where it gets us.
    • Like x 1
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Just a reminder of Fire's green Fire. It's in the game, it's canon, it's awesome. Can has????
    • Like x 1
  16. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

Player here who has no issue spending money on the game. I would gladly spend more to change the colors of my powers. Just saying!
    • Like x 2
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Generally I’m pretty happy with what colour the powers are, but it would be pretty sweet if I could have my gadgets villain be a different colour to my gadgets hero. Cyan goes great with white and pink. With black and purple? Not so much.
  18. Magnificent Loyal Player

Pester him about my idea on selling power reskin & animation packages on the Store while you're at it. ;)
  19. Blight KOBRA Commander

[IMG]

Bother him more often about it . . . please!
    • Like x 2
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Just had an idea. Since dcuo is missing a cash drain what if the market place featured items bought for cash? You could sell power reskin (color) tokens for in game cash. Little by little introduce new items for cash too. This way 1) you have a sudo way of draining cash, and 2) you give players a reason to go to the market place where they could be enticed with items that are sold for money