Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. creatine1 Committed Player

chess/checkers squares for floor. character height pieces. We could play each others in the bases
  2. creatine1 Committed Player

3. creatine1 Committed Player

Ace the bat hound
  4. creatine1 Committed Player

batman and robin costumes in display case
    • Like x 1
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

Alfred as NPC
    • Like x 1
  6. creatine1 Committed Player

ARCADE cabinet and pinball machine slot machine
  7. creatine1 Committed Player

basketball hoop
  8. creatine1 Committed Player

gun range targets
  9. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

A cheetah pet base item would be really nice please, and more animals to choose from as companions in our lairs, such as exotic birds flying around, snakes, frogs, lizards, big felines, etc.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Not exactly an item, but what about a slight base resizing? We have 2 extra room base types. Huge ones at that. A large quantity of base items also can't be placed anywhere except one area, and one area only (not counting those extra room portions) because the roof is so low, just to start.
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

As we choose bases, we are stuck with one, and one only, Teleport, Armory and other such Amenities. What about a few more choices? We may have the Penthouse base theme, but the Amenities look more like they should be in the Brainiac base, the Brainiac base Amenities look they should fit in the Tech, etc. Secondly, what about a pure multi choice? Give every base theme up to three different versions of Amenities choices. The original, and maybe two new designs. Or, one new design and the option for another theme's Amenities. (i.e. example, Penthouse with Cave Teleporter.

One last choice, the option to remove or hide that damn giant soda machine you walk in on (Dispenser) as well as an auto hide option for the base Control pad.
  12. Pinky Well-Known Player

Dear devs, can we get this awesome cool-looking Safe as a base item?
    It's found in Flashpoint Gotham where you deposit some items to complete one of the daily missions.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

If he gets a boxing ring, I want a hockey rink.
  14. Lara Committed Player

15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

We’re getting a Skeet drone when additional rewards are added, right? I mean, Skeet has had his vendor in the game forever, now he’s an NPC in WoFP. Base pet is definitely the next logical step.
  16. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

I imagine it would take some additional programming, but what if players could leave a copy of one of their armories at the League Hall?
  17. RedMamba14 Level 30

Alert system that goes off before you're told you found a group for an instance. Making you feel more like a hero. Oracle over intercom could work.
    Nerdy tech sidekick, felicity, cisco, etc
    Pets, Krypto, Ace, etc
    Boxing ring, MMA cage, etc...Allow use to duel inside without destroying them.
  18. Sprout Robinson Active Player

Could we get- perhaps for the next spring event?- versions of the cherry blossom and oak trees with finished tops? Both for use in the lofted ceiling areas of personal lairs, but also for use in league halls. XL trees for league halls would also be very cool
    • Like x 2
  19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

How do we not have a fire hydrant yet
  20. Shazammm Well-Known Player

I second this request. My current league has a really cool nature/garden area and some large cherry blossom trees would pull it all together nicely.
    • Like x 1