Uncollect, collected base items with replays

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TKMcClone, Jun 25, 2021.

1. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I suspect that with all the Base item collection feats everyone has stuff they don't need. Base item inventory is barely sortable, common items from old content are rare on the broker.

Option1) Base items convert back to an account bound item available for collection by another character
    Option2) Base item converts back into a tradeable item available to sell on the broker (50% more)

Replay cost would likely need to vary based on item rarity and feat status, similar to style items.
    I think the feats would still need to work if people are spending replays.
  2. Eve YouTuber

I just think making the base inventory account bound would be better. So characters can use each others earned items, if possible
    • Like x 10
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Honestly I'd rather see the removal than co-mingling my 16 toons base items together. If we did get an option to extract one, definitely account bound is the way to go. Then move it over to the toon's base you want to use it on.

Either way though, it would be an improvement.
    • Like x 5
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The base inventory is definitely a pain point these days, and we see the feedback there.
    • Like x 10
  5. Lucifoxx Active Player

I think one good change would be to let us have free placement from the start. I really don't get why you need to place a bunch of furniture in predetermined spots until you hit 16 of them. If there's a reason for it. Please let me know
    • Like x 1
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Being able to sort by specific dlc, seasonal or vanilla would be a start
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

My biggest thing is wanting to be able to transfer or copy them to my league hall inventory. There are a lot of base items that were exclusive gifts or drops in one time only events and celebrations and because there wasn’t a reason to do anything else with them at the time I just collected even though I was fairly sure I’d never use them in my base due to thematic mismatch. And now years later And a few leagues later, I’m finally in a league that I see myself staying in for quite a long time and am arguably the primary league hall decorating ideas and concepts I really want to to do but can’t due to the scarcity. But there it is, in my base items list, collecting digital dust.
    • Like x 1
  8. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

It may be related to the feat for placing base items.
    'interior designer': Unlock free placement mode.
  9. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Thought you had to place 20 to unlock free placement mode.

They could just change that feat to place 5 items and give you 5 items.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While I don't think the change would be bad, as you can do 16(or 20) items in about 2 min, is it really that big of a problem? Just drop a bunch of junk, then pick it right back up.
    • Like x 2
  11. myandria Item Storage

That would be a nice Membership Perk! "ducks and dives from the tomatoes thrown"
  12. Dene Devoted Player

My idea was always a product in the MP too - where it releases say 100 base items at a time - costs whatever but it sends the 100 to your inventory or you get mail or something
  13. Dene Devoted Player

As a 1 toon player - i'd rather they give us two options with cost difference maybe?