Triple Currency and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 16, 2021.

1. GamerGiirl69 New Player

Can someone help me? I’ve been needing help with the speedster title bug end it hasn’t popped up. I unlocked all the pieces of the outfit and got both notifications for the collection and the new title but the title hasn’t popped up is there someway you can fix this.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just bought that feat on an alt and the title pops up for me. Did you scroll through your whole list of titles?
  3. GamerGiirl69 New Player

Yes. I even have a pic of my title list and the date I achieved it Plus I went onto my villains speedster account and the title popped up but not on my hero side
  4. Siramez Well-Known Player

i dont use iconic styles so yeah
    • Like x 1
  5. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

you telling people to not speak and get out? Thats kinda toxic and rude. Might have to use the new report toxic behaviour function in game. You should stop being rude to others with different opinions than you. Its not nice and you really hurt my feelings.
    • Like x 4
  6. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Not funny.
    • Like x 1
  7. GamerGiirl69 New Player

So is it possible to fix this title Bug That my character is dealing with I’ve been waiting since the 12th of this month for the pop-up
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Does anyone know if the triple rewards include open world missions as well as the On Duty Missions? From the announcement, Mepps clearly says "que up" for the rewards, and I figure it implied that that this triple weekend is different from the past versions.
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

right across the board, mate. all FP content, open world & on duty.
    • Like x 1
  10. PHNTM Well-Known Player

It's great that people can earn the cosmetics they wanted from this update and can also earn triple currency but at some point is it worth looking at mixing up the same yearly schedule?

It's obvious at the moment that the player base is struggling and so, would it not be worth adding things to lure them back? Like out of the blue a new raid, or a previous raid/alert that's currently already in the game but have been adjusted with difficulty and a feat added.

There is plenty of content in the game that becomes outdated/unused which could potentially be amazing for end-game replay ability. Just imagine hearing that for the next two weeks, x, y and z raids are here to test players abilities. Bring back some fan favourites (Paradox Wave, Prime Battleground etc) which helps with nostalgia and keeps people active.
    • Like x 2
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 41 is going to shake things up. Stay tuned.
    • Like x 8
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just confirming, it is everything including open world.
    • Like x 4
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Interesting. I suppose we had a similar change last year with Wonderverse and it was the second episode released.

I was hoping for an announcement letter about Episode 41! As we are a little way over 2 months into Flashpoint now.
  14. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I have questions.

Triple already? Doesn't triple usually come at the end of a DLC's lifespan? Does this mean ep41 is coming soon? Did I blink and miss something?
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Double-triple-double is the norm.
    • Like x 4
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Outsiders episode confirmed?!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Thank you for clarification and your time. :)
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

So does this confirm we will get an Ambush Bug DLC?? ;)
    • Like x 2
  19. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It wasn't doubled during double marks week either. Not sure if it's a bug, an oversight or intended.
  20. Metallix Active Player

The game been lagging really bad when can yall fix it please