Triple Currency and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I just wish wed get some kinda hint to if were getting the nightmares material, i held and held and held my breath for the valudus mask which seemed like a obvious bonus reward
    • Like x 1
  2. sebfm Well-Known Player

Very nice addition. The only thing I would like to see added next would be Flashpoint joker smile face style and a Nightmares Material/Effect for characters. :p BTW, I'm very happy to see game getting more and more content. Many thx for all those great content added.
    • Like x 3
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thanks for the triple currency week!

Not that bothered about the new rewards personally besides feats to do.
    • Like x 1
  4. Y3ti New Player

Tyvm! I hope these styles will improve my gameplay and make me become a good player!
    • Like x 1
  5. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

oh my ...honestly kid flash..why we got an villian side in this game ?

i like the triple currency yh i really do but this styles its everytime the same flash ww batman superman honestly daxybreak we can do our fav chars here but without your help with some styles we will never get really close to any of the other dc legends pls think about it and stop this hero style rotation
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I didn't *want* the stuff, but it looks pretty cool now that it's here. :D
    • Like x 3
  7. Eve YouTuber

Haha np, I'm just saying my league mates waited for ages to get Kid Flash hair and Cowl, some just enjoy the costumization and It's fine. So saying no one wanted it is wrong and discrediting players.
    • Like x 4
  8. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

The many many speedsters will be happy.
    • Like x 4
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes, Kid Flash, following on from those other two heroes, Heatwave and Doomsday. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 6
  10. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

yh you absolutly right m8 2 villians was there that should be enough for the next 10 years ;)
  11. Robotsidekick Active Player

i'll get up and go when they make a new DC MMO or WB change devs, until then i'm stuck with this sadly.
    • Like x 1
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

You never know... could be the start of a new thing... a mix of hero and villain styles in each new episode. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  13. Proxystar #Perception

WB wont they don't own the devs Dimensional Ink pay for a license to use the IP so sorry to bust this too you, but enjoy that happening exactly never lol
    • Like x 3
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks for the bonus marks and additional rewards, ignore the haters, haters, gonna hate...
    • Like x 4
  15. Nukpana New Player

bro you can’t tell me... like who tf wants that cosplay *** styles? drop some new nice content. people are bored, yall should stop listen to those cosplayers.
    • Like x 1
  16. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

yh stop dc cosplays in dc games make it just another radom mmo lol
  17. Proxystar #Perception

This is common place in DLCs going back for years now, that they include new additional rewards, why do some of you come in to these threads and just talk mad **** about it all even though additional rewards were always going to be coming.

Not to mention most people including elite players enjoy cosmetics, it forms a massive part of this game, this whole idea these rewards are just for "cosplayers" because there's some sort of "us vs them" within the player base couldn't be a more stupid prospect.

You don't have to like the styles, but at least be constructive, these rewards are for everyone.
    • Like x 6
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's not happening until at least a week or two before the next episode drops. When you hear an official release date for a new episode, THEN you can anticipate a double xp week. This is how it has been (with the last one during SM being the exception), and likely how it will always be. No amount of disappointment will make it happen sooner.
    • Like x 1
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Chromas/Materials can fix that. Plus we have lots of newer styles that have better textures that you can mix and match with (it would look great with the 31st Century Slimlines, or even the Knight of Vengeance chest).
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I wanted that cowl. And that Neon Urban Camo Chroma looks rather spiffy.