Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Ah, I had a feeling that it would be this one.

I'll wait for the Winter event and grab it. It is not exactly what I was looking for, but it comes close. Maybe with a material it will look closer to what I'm looking for. I think you are right about the material, Blue Spark should do the trick :)

Thanks for the help!
    • Like x 1
  2. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I want a lemur costume.
    • Like x 1
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I'm sure well be seeing some new things added into Flashpoint within the coming weeks so I Would like to request once more.
    The Chrome Arm Of The Law

[IMG]
    Cyborgs Updated Hand cannon
    • Like x 4
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

After taking a better look at the new Condiment Master's belt and seeing the soder cola cans attached to it, I think it would be neat if we also had a giant soder cola can or bottle as a back style.
  5. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

For the winter seasonal event, can we finally get some toques?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

using DC Comics Warner Bros. Properties is a requirement for the game itself and The Superman Emblem is on The NPC and Legends character so Player avatars using it is no different or you wouldn't be able to allow those of us lucky enough to have them to keep them you'd have to take them away from us and issue in-game credit or monetary refunds to those who bought or grinded for them
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

AGREED!!! BUT... it needs to be posted in the Weapon Style Request Thread. The original Cyborg Glove Gun is a Hand Blaster Weapon Style, so this needs to be done the same way! ;)
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I feel as though there should be two versions. Make it a 'Box" with the two styles. hands style and hand blaster style
    • Like x 1
  9. CéIia New Player

why not for the 80 years of Wonder Woman this version of the rebirth ?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Still hoping for an animated chainsaw back style
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Because DC Comics said "NO".

HOWEVER.... we also have the necessary styles scattered amongst other style sets, you just have to get all the right pieces to make the costume.

Here's a post from the New Costume Contest Thread that shows you how:

There's now at least a couple different kinds of bracers you can use as the Hand Style, so choose the one you like the best.

And if you aren't already doing so, you really should be regularly looking through the New Costume Contest Thread, seeing how other players created a character's look has been massively useful to me! :D
    • Like x 1
  12. SuperCristal29 New Player

If it is for these 80 years then who knows maybe that there will be access to his outfit in a limited time, just like the emblem of superman for his 80 years at the time ...
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Long Eared Batman cowl like it was masterfully drawn by the Legend Jim Aparo. :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Gotham Goliath New Player

Can we get the Dark Knight Returns emblem added especially since it's such a popular story and can work as an alternative to the BvS one I would definitely pay for that Emblem
  15. Gotham Goliath New Player

And a Superman chest slimline without the emblem but any emblem we wear will be sized up as much as the Superman emblem would be
  16. Super Lantern Active Player

While I'm glad that Superboy's Jacket and Zod's emblem are finally added to the game it's bittersweet, unfortunately I can't afford them, can't really spend IRL money on this game without my dad noticing and while the Broker is my only option, there's no way in hell I'm paying 5 mil for something I suggested on here especially when I can only have up to 2,000 cash on my account, I only suggested those styles hoping that I could buy them with source marks, hopefully my rebirth Mister Freeze will be within my price range even if it means making another character from scratch.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Tornall New Player

Being able to put our weapons on our back would be really nice. Shields especially would look real nice.
    • Like x 2
  18. Crimson Riptide New Player

I feel since Metahumans are basically "Mutants" we need more unusual cosmetics for them too. Or ones for Magical Accidents, whathaveyou.

It would be kind of funny and interesting to, say, have a one-hand style that's based off of Arm-fall-off Boy, or a head style that's Double Header, or a Hand or Brawling/Martial Arts style that gives you extra arms, and so on and so forth.

Also, unless it's been done already, a onehand/glove style for Aquaman's hook hand would be pretty awesome too.
  19. Gotham Goliath New Player

Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns emblem.
  20. Shazammm Well-Known Player

Doing it for every weapon style would probably be a serious pain in the butt for the devs. But they have already done the next best thing: given us plenty of weapon back styles. There are several sword styles on the back for one handed and dual wield people, a few with guns strapped to the back for the pistol weapon (Gotham Outlaw and Vengeance), a couple of tridents for those who use staff weapons, the mallet and a couple large swords for two handed weapon users, the dual wield also has the crossed baton back style (I believe it's the Gotham Knight style).

I understand that you'd rather have whatever style you choose, but the devs would probably run into the same issue they've had with some of the hair styles where you can't have that hair style with any back style (Tamaranian hair). Some of the weapons would look like they're passing through your legs as you walk or run. Or you'd use the Rest Emote and it would look like your sword has just chopped off your foot.