Fixed Enhanced Rao Emblem Feat Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Belthazur, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I got and Equipped the Enhanced Rao Emblem and the Feat did not pop.
    I even got a 2nd one and says collected
    • Like x 13
  2. Cbuks232 New Player

I bought the enhanced rao emblem and did not get a feat for it, I even went to my style tab to check the emblem and it was there, then I went to the broker and it said already collected plz fix this
    • Like x 3
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I literally Just reported this :)
    • Like x 1
  4. ACLife Active Player

Same. I have collected the Enhanced Rao Emblem but did not receive either feat. High Priest nor Enhanced Crests of Krypton.
    • Like x 3
  5. King Bakes Well-Known Player

Can confirm this too. It isn't counting for the feat just for collecting the emblem itself nor the feat for collecting various emblems. All other emblems seem to be fine though.
    • Like x 4
  6. AccOp Well-Known Player

Same. Shows as collected but feat not triggered.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on this fix.
    • Like x 7
  8. darry3275 Well-Known Player

While we wait for the fix, any eta on the attack squirrel or attack duck uplink? I think I speak for me when I say I gotta have them:D
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Also not ticking the checklist box for Enhanced Emblem set (superior crests of krypton)
    • Like x 2
  10. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Didn't pop for me either so I came to the forum to report it and found I was not alone in this.
  11. uchiha pep New Player

aparte de no darme proeza por el emblema de Rao , las 3 nuevas colecciones no me han dado su respectiva recompensa .He completado las 3 y no he recibido nada . Ayuda
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Was in the middle of filing a ticket when I checked this. Should I still continue with the ticket submission?
    • Like x 1
  13. Seraph2016 New Player

I bought the enhanced Rao emblem from the broker, on equipping it does not register as collected, nor does it show up in the feat. I purchased a second and it says already collected when trying to equip. Can anyone help i need those fifty points!
  14. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I still don't have the feats after the hot fix so I submitted a ticket.
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Logged in just now and NO the Collected Checkpoint does NOT fill
    • Like x 1
  16. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

No collection rewards.
    No feat for the Rao emblem.
    No feat for completing all the enhanced ones.
    • Like x 1
  17. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I got the feat for the individual emblem but not the 'Enhanced Crests of Krypton' feat for collecting all the emblems, so this still needs looking at.
    • Like x 1
  18. AberrantAngel Committed Player

The hot fix did not work for me. Still no feat for the individual collection or the collecting all enhanced.
    • Like x 1
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Same here
  20. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Same for me. No fix