Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

SIXTH DIMENSION KRYPTONIAN TIME CAPSULE

What is the Sixth Dimension? Learn more about it and its Superman through the styles of the new Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule! This capsule can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased directly in the Marketplace. Stabilizers can be earned in-game or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule - or what is in previous Time Capsules - check out our helpful guide!

Learn more about Time Capsule contents and rarities.

Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Gear Styles

Inspired by the Sixth Dimension's Superman, embrace your inner Kryptonian with elegance in this new gear suit.

Remember, you will receive a random gear piece as a choice in your loot selection window for each Time Capsule you open. When consumed, the gear will become level-appropriate to your character. The Enhanced version of the gear will also appear in the loot selection window, and when consumed will also become level-appropriate to your character.

[IMG]
    Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Gear Styles

Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Collection Rewards

Complete three collections to really amp up your Superman and Superboy game. Look for the Kerchief Accessory, Freedom Mullet, and Super Rebellious Jacket. These styles are earned through collections, which will appear as a choice in the loot selection window for each Time Capsule.

[IMG]
    Kerchief Accessory, Super Rebellious Jacket, Freedom Mullet

Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Emblems

Kryptonian houses all have emblems that represent who they are or where they came from. This selection will let you "join a house" or adopt one of theirs as your own.

[IMG]

Extras

Each capsule opened has a chance to reward the special Dimensional Chroma Pack. And, take home the Superman Doll accessory after opening 15 Time Capsules.

AVAILABLE June 9, 2021!

The Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule launches June 9, 2021! Log in and unlock yours!

Thoughts? Questions? Join the discussion below!
    • Like x 12
  2. GothamKnight38 Active Player

Let’s be honest here!
    Outfit is great but of course! Besides no Superman emblem (no issue for me as I have both releases) but the emblem slot is small!
    Which of course means NO FULL CHEST EMBLEM!
    COME ON DEVS!
    WHY! WHY! WHY!
    I can accept no more Superman emblems but seriously all you had to do is make the emblem slot larger and you would make so many of us happy :(
    • Like x 5
  3. SuperCristal29 New Player

uh no Superman emblem! :( on the other hand in one of the Kryptonian houses there was the one of the UR house which brings her closer to Superman, why not have put it in the capsule?

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

I suppose there are copyright issues with Superman that we didn't get an emblem of his? Either way, thank you for this Time Capsule, I'm loving the enhanced version of the gear and Superboy's jacket!
    • Like x 2
  5. james kal New Player

6. james kal New Player

why no superman emblem. I don't get why superman gets no love. I have never seen these and they are just okay and I don't care for the new gear just keeping it real.
    • Like x 2
  7. AccOp Well-Known Player

Completed the "Rogol Zaar's Scars" and "End of Classic Century" collections from the new Sixth Dimension TC but the rewards haven't arrived in the mail yet, so I cannot complete the feats associated with the rewards. I suspect it will be the same for the "Genetically Popped Collar" collection also.
    • Like x 1
  8. Owlman Earth 3 Level 30

i don't understand why the game doesn't get more real superman emblems and the most important superhero, the first comic book hero, and some kind of copyright issue ?and for that i don't understand it's a dc comics game why they don't get the authorization ? always some modified or from the multiverse never the real one who was given 1 time for limited time, and the new players who didnt play at the time will be without the real superman emblem forever?
    • Like x 4
  9. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I wish I understood anything Warner Bros. does (#RestoreTheSnyderverse) but as it stands there is nothing Daybreak can do about it.

We couldn't get green auras for years, go figure...
    • Like x 2
  10. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Not getting credit for some of the emblems collected, such as the enhanced rao emblem
    • Like x 3
  11. Robotsidekick Active Player

Discovery is coming to clean house.. hopefully they bring back Snyder and hopefully they see the potential in this game and treat it properly. This could be the biggest MMO on the market with the popularity of superheros.
    • Like x 3
  12. Kal El New Player

Yo hubiera querido que saliera el Black Suit por la Liga de la Justicia de Snyder en las cápsulas ¿como los de DC Legends no tienen problemas con Superman y DCUO si?

[IMG]

#ReleaseSupermanEmblemDCUO
    • Like x 2
  13. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Your Enhanced Rao emblem feat is broken.
    • Like x 1
  14. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Talves no supiste pero Mepps ya dicho muchas veces que el no tiene el poder para garar el emblem de Superman. El juego de DC Legends comparido con DCUO son differentes. Dale shine ah WB si quieres pero Mepps no puede asta que digan WB mismos.
    • Like x 2
  15. inferno Loyal Player

I'm kinda being thrown off by all these stuff coming in on a Wednesday. I kept looking at my calendar, thinking I missed the last bonus stabilizer day.

Love the jacket style. The mullet hair style, I would have loved that style with the back part shortened. Thanks for Nuclear Man. I guess, at this point I'll take whatever Superman related items are being put in; even without any actual Superman emblems.

Although, it does stick that Fortnite was able to get a Superman style in their game. Superman carrying guns and shooting at people. Goes to show you that Warner Bros. or DC don't care much about sending the right message about superman as long as you got the moneys to get the license to use. Then again, when they allowed Batman to carry all sorts of guns in Fortnite, I guess all bets were off at DC.
    • Like x 1
  16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

DC Legends is a mobile game that doesn't have any custom avatars like DCUO.
    • Like x 3
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Same here.
    • Like x 3
  18. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Something happened during yesterday's livestream that I didn't like at all, and I wanna address it to the devs. When the Superman doll was shown to us, Mepps said (laughing) something like "And it's got the Superman emblem so you can wear it on your belt". What, you guys even make fun of us now? The way I see it, it was very unprofessional.
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Nah, they are not. No need to take everything someone said as an insult.
    • Like x 5
  20. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

He shouldn't have said that, period.
    • Like x 1