Holiday vault drops?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Imaginos, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Imaginos Dedicated Player

What do you feel is the best holiday vault to run for various drops? I have a bunch of saved tickets I'd like to get rid of and for the life of me I can't recall what drops during summer and if its' worth saving them or just burning through them? Christmas it was easy to get everything, but summer/halloween/?? not so much.
  2. Robotsidekick Active Player

I'd also love an answer, the wiki is useless for this
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

To be completely honest, I’d actually use them to help level an alt up a bit to have more toons stuff least running the open world dailies of each episode. Even if you just do the dailies you get so much stuff for your main. It’s what I use mine for. But if you’re set on trying to get something specific, sorry but I don’t know. Maybe someone else would know
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The best use of a vault ticket is during double drop nth metal (not double exp for artifacts, but double drop nth metal).
  5. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Didn't think the vault was affected by that. Guess I'll hold on to them until that happens. Have a stack of like 24 or so.

How would the vault help with your main? Aren't all the drops from the vault character bound? I can see how it could help an alt start to hoard nth for arts when they hit that level and I guess a gear drop box every run, so there is that, Oh and the source mark you get! That'd add up.
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

They are referring to (i believe) Coluan Transistors, & Catalysts from flashpoint. The more guys u have at content, the more drops u can send to your main for the op back
  7. Imaginos Dedicated Player

That makes far more sense. Nothing to do with the vault itself but still a good suggestion. Also you don't actually get gear drops from the vault until you're 30, just style drops.