Livestream Preview: Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Dedmeat New Player

I haven't really explored much end game content...yet, but I'd like to see more Jonah Hex, Swamp Thing, and, DCUO has the classes to fit the characters from the Watchmen, explore a more toned down version of the Watchmen? Hell, even V from V for Vendetta. You could have Stallone end it all and say he is the law...Dredd style...

These are just some things I think that people don't really think about when they think DC (except Swamp Thing, I was stoked to see him show up for the spring event).

Am I the only one who feels this way about the Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and Judge Dredd?

Solomon Grundy as well. He needs more recognition for crying out loud.
    • Like x 1
  2. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Well, this style has been confirmed.
    • Like x 2
  3. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

And sadly, I was right. No Superman Emblem.
    • Like x 2
  4. Robotsidekick Active Player

So I like getting chests that have emblems but why pick a guy with a giant Superman emblem on his chest, remove the emblem and then still do not give us a permanent Superman emblem ?

also chroma looks cool shame i'll never see a 0.1% drop, it may as well not exist. I miss Cursed Gotham time capsules where there were multiple mats and auras, you could actually get good suff at a reasonable rate... seems like getting less stuff from these TCs is becoming standard.
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

A superman emblem in a superman capsule? What wacky ideas will DCUO players think of next?

(SARCASM)
    • Like x 4
  6. Whazues Well-Known Player

well they wont be bringing the 80th emblem back do to DC and WB saying no to it so if they can make it to where players who missed it are allowed to buy the feats of stuff that are no longer available nor will be available in the game due to DC and WB saying no then that kind of purchase would be helpful to those who still need those feats otherwise they will never get completed.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ghostmaker14 New Player

You gu
    you guys really let me down this time bad
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are not permitted to release the Superman emblem, and we do not expect to be permitted to release it again any time soon or ever.
    • Like x 10
  9. Whazues Well-Known Player

well in all honesty that made it to where alot of players stopped purchasing stabilizers from the market place so giving a low drop chance will keep atleast 3 quarters of the player community interested especially those who love to grind and those who just wants to get what they like out of the capsules
    • Like x 1
  10. Kanniu Well-Known Player

What was the point of doing a Superman time capsule then? No one wants this
  11. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

You do not speak for everyone.
    • Like x 6
  12. Robotsidekick Active Player

In theory that would be true but actually most the money they milk from TCs is going to some WB execs back pocket with a fraction of that coming back into the game.
    When's the last time they made game improvements? I think stats revamp and adding water power four years ago. They've basically said 'no new powers' we've had no graphics update, no customisation update, or anything else people ask for. So what are these other parts of the company doing exactly?

The frustration would be that the game is about consoom new TC/episode and then get excited for next TC/episode.. don't ask questions, don't expect any actual improvements. This game would be booming more than FF14 if WB treated it seriously.
    • Like x 1
  13. SuperRojay New Player

That is what i want a superman emblem, The first time I was studding at a university and when they had the Superman vs Batman swag bag thing and the man of steel emblem, I missed it. Then later when the Superman 80th anniversary superman emblem was out, I got a job and it was gone.

So I hope that I do not have anymore misfortune with superman emblems.
    • Like x 1
  14. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Ok
  15. Vicious Well-Known Player

Can you not add an alternate option to unlock that feat? I assume the rights issues are only on the emblem itself and not on the feat, correct?

And if you guys are steadfast on never making it accessible again and having yet another feat along with "Back from the Hack" that people can never get, can you at least hide it from the feat list as a courtesy to those of us who have legitimate (diagnosed) OCD?
    • Like x 3
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You got to admit, doing a DoS highlight week to reopen that old wound right before releasing a superman themed capsule with no superman emblem was either an epic gaffe or evil genius. :p
    • Like x 2
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

Call it what you will, players will have to get over themselves and realize the meaning of "NO".
    • Like x 3
  18. SuperCorp Level 30

I also missed out on the emblems as I was stationed over seas with NO INTERNET... So I missed out on the previous ones as well.

My MAIN beef is that The CW Had DCUO/Daybreak Remove the Supergirl costume and we still have not seen a replacement...

All the style pieces with the house of El emblem are HUGE on females. They have giant blocks on their chest.

Please Make a Supergirl Costume... Please.

I posted this on the forums before with pictures. Please Check it out.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...like-to-see-next.278259/page-333#post-4404570
    • Like x 1
  19. nawanda Loyal Player

I was right with you until “as a courtesy to those of us who have OCD”. It reminds me of the religious person who demanded the feats be removed from Justice League Dark so they could skip the DLC (the arcane nature of the content offended them) but not miss out on feats. You can’t go through life expecting people to bend over backwards on the basis of your own specific circumstances. There are lists of items everywhere you turn in the real world. I also imagine there are other feats you don’t have, do you want those hiding until such time as you can earn them?
    • Like x 1
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

The really, only thing I am interested in from this is that Superboy Jacket!

Neptunica in-game will take any generious collection-donation from this item with open arms. :cool::D:p
  21. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Seeing that mullet I thought of Nuclear Man first tbh, with his emblem also available now i hope to see someone create him
    • Like x 2