Why wasn't the Superman emblem added back to the vendor?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Robotsidekick, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Robotsidekick Active Player

why make a focus on this event and not put in the one reward people care about?
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

"one time only, limited time only reward"
    • Like x 5
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Because DC didn't approve it. Duh.
    • Like x 2
  4. MrStoob Well-Known Player

It's a longstanding 'issue' that is in the hands of DC rather than Daybreak, who only authorized a limited license on their IP. Tons of us would like to be able to earn the emblem but sadly, until such time that it is decided otherwise (don't hold your breath), no Superman emblem.
    • Like x 2
  5. Vella Well-Known Player

Just give us the feat. Especially Switch Server(s), as the game wasn't even on the Switch when Death of Superman dropped. If this was a CW Supergirl situation in where the legend is unattainable, but there's no feat attached to it, I doubt most people would care.
    • Like x 1
  6. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Or dcuo since it was timed based , dcuo can hide that feat in the feats tab so that name won't show up in the feats tab, to some be such a sight.
    • Like x 3
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Agreed. I think that the biggest hassle for most is the fact that there is this lingering feat that cannot be obtained. Sure it's a loss of .10% of 1 SP, and it's a nifty emblem if you are roleplaying a Kryptonian....but its the glaring 'can't have it' of the feat that's the worst thing for most IMHO.
    • Like x 2
  8. PolarisSylar Committed Player

If a feat is timed based it should be hidden from feats tab if a person didn't obtain it in that timeframe.
    Here a example ,
    The survival mode feats are limited timed. If a person gets those feats while it is out they got the feats. Well, you didn't it just hidden from feats tab.
    The back from hack feat is limited timed. If a person get the feat while it was out they got the feat. Well, you didn't it was hidden from feats tab.
    However, of the certain feat..
    The superman emblem feat is limited timed if a person get the feat that feat they got it . Yet, dcuo devs mistake is still displaying that feat in feat tab .
    • Like x 1
  9. Vella Well-Known Player

I wouldn't be against that. 10/100 points isn't a whole lot in the grand scheme of things, but it just being there haunting me. Taunting me.
    • Like x 1
  10. Miserable Dedicated Player

Yup. I don't care about the feat. I just don't wanna see it there all the time if it's unattainable.
  11. Great Architect Loyal Player

Largely because of this.
    Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!

In other words, the Feat *is* still attainable - just not for you, unfortunately :(.