Doomsday totem

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by inferno, Jun 3, 2021.

1. inferno Loyal Player

Umm, Hello? I think you put the wrong-sized Doomsday in there. He's supposed to be a BIG!! With a STOMP-STOMP-STOMP!! He's not supposed to be a mini-me version with a tink-tink.

But if he is supposed to be this way...Put an action cog on him so I get to kick his bu--tt.
    • Like x 2
  2. IonHero Committed Player

Or... maybe we should get a whole mini metropolis building base item set... so that our mini doomsday can rampage around our mini city.
    • Like x 4
  3. Lara Committed Player

good one xD
    • Like x 1
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

have any pics?
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

How about a video.;)

• Like x 6
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I was all excited when the little bugger walked to my superman rubble and did his "huh huh huh" laugh. Figured it was on purpose that way, then I saw him do it in various other places in his rotation...so meh, coincidence.

Was hoping he'd at least mix it up with Krypto or streaky...nope. Doesn't even get bubbled by my leprechaun like the pengbots do. His wandering radius is not even that large...he seems to cover about an 8x8 square as opposed to the cats which can cover almost the whole base (could be random luck or placement location on that I guess).

I'm not a big base builder kind of guy, but I do like these totems for the goofy things they can do. This one is kind of 'meh' all around.
    • Like x 3
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Take all the gingerbread houses and sand castle buildings and make a circle playpen for him.
    • Like x 2
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Doomsday is big
    but pets are small.
    This week's new item
    is perfect for all.
    • Like x 11
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Can we get similar additions to old content in the future ... for example a Mini - Circe totem (I promise to buy at least 10;)) in Amazon-related content? ;)
  10. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I don't have one, but I think it would be funny if he sometimes randomly charged at players and knocked them down (dealing zero damage, of course).
    • Like x 2
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I don't know if they attack other players like Teakl, but they attack other doomsday, as well as the Krypto, including charge...
  12. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I agree. He looks great but his roaming area is pretty small and no interactions that I've noticed yet while watching him in my friend's base.
  13. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

Your rhymes of pets
    They bring me pain
    For my pleas for a pEtrigan
    Have gone in vain.

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

a full size one that just smacks around anyone who enters your base would be awesome. . .
    • Like x 3
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

In my base, Krypto sneezed on lil' Doomsday and froze him. Lil' Doomsday flexed and when he broke out, he body checked Krypto...who then ran away.
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I guess I need to watch them a bit more. I might be a bit crowded in the base I put them in for them to really interact. Might move them to my secondary base.
    • Like x 1
  17. inferno Loyal Player

A Hurrah to you, Dear Sir.
    Your Poem, made me Titter.
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

He does but honestly you have to be really lucky. I was on my tank in tank role in my base when he just started charging. On one he hit my toon and my mystic symbol artifact triggered. I didn't recieve number damage but my artifacts symbols activated. Unfortunately I was half asleep so forgot to hit record and I was so salty.
  19. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Mini Hydra!
    • Like x 1
  20. MrStoob Well-Known Player

When he attacks other pets, Teekl does the same thing if you're in his hit box range. :)