Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Now with 100% more Supercat images:

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

2 week ban for trolling....
    • Like x 3
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Did you expect it to be 10 meters high? and whether it is a waste or not depends on the person, personally, I plan to buy at least 10 over time ...
    • Like x 1
  4. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Right? I love mini-Doomsday. Perfect for a base pet.
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I would’ve at the least expected him to be the size of a paradox hulk henchman. He gets lost in a fully decorated base
    • Like x 1
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Would have been nice if you could summon Doomsday to come in and smash and wreck everything in sight as a combat trinket.

And also unlocking him as a Legends toon... (crickets)
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Can't wait to see my Teekle and Penguin harass him....serves him right for killing Supes every time I run the raid.

And if they don't have Krypto attack or at least growl at him, it was a lost opportunity.
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

At least they have Heatvision, and Charge, and if you have a superman's grave, they come up to it and laugh;)
    • Like x 2
  9. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

STREAKY!

RAWR! :)
    • Like x 1
  10. MrStoob Well-Known Player

CAAAAAAT!
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Haha Imagine A doomsday base item that moves and destroys your entire base :eek::p:D
    • Like x 2
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I was hoping for a full size one that beats up anyone who enters your base!
    • Like x 1
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

awwe I would've been so happy having a Doomsday pet trinket.
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You know what would be the PERFECT extra reward on this Spotlight?

ADDING THE 80TH ANNIVERSARY SUPERMAN EMBLEM INTO STYLE UNLOCKING, SO THOSE OF US THAT BOUGHT IT ON AT LEAST ONE CHARACTER CAN UNLOCK IT ON OUR OTHER CHARACTERS!! ;)
    • Like x 4
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

The spawn rate for the mobs needs to be increased. The influx of OP players means that they get wiped pretty quickly and you spend a lot of time trying to find more on the map.

I doubt this can be done without an update but food for thought the next time around. Otherwise I'm happy to get a streaky to pal around with Teakl and Isis.
    • Like x 2
  16. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

What I got from this is Parts 1 - 3. Does this mean you're going to bring us this spotlight 2 more times? I sure hope so and with new prizes in the vendor with each part.

If so then....

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Pinky Well-Known Player

Superman's grave? Do you mean the Superman Rubble base item?
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I love mini doomsday in my base. He and Krypto duke it out for a little bit before I send them back to their corners. I love watching tini little adds fighting things bigger than them.
    • Like x 2
  19. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Yes. I have 4 mini-doomsday running in my base, they attack each other from time to time, and then sometimes take turns ... and sometimes they come up to the Superman Rubble together and laugh maliciously ...
    • Like x 2
  20. SuperCorp Level 30

Where are the Emblems? I could do with just the Emblems don't care much about the rest.