Test Discussion Tides of War (Summer) 2021 Rewards Feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, May 27, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi all! This thread is for your feedback testing this year's new summer seasonal rewards. Please let us know if you find any bugs or concerns.

Known Issue
    • The Lawn Chair base item is missing in the preview menu and can't be placed in your base.
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Updating test at the moment, but it takes a really long time, never happened to me before.
  3. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Yeah, it'll take me 1 hour to download the 100MB and I have 250Mbps speed
  4. Eve YouTuber

It finished for me already, just weird cause this is never happened to me with test before, oh well.
  5. Eve YouTuber

Haven't found any issue with the Summer Event just the known issue with the Chair. Feats working as intended!
  6. Kestral Committed Player

Playing on hero side- All of the ships are showing with the Yellow color instead of Yellow and Purple. You have to get in close range to the ships before the proper ones switch to Purple.

Warping back to the area later all ships were again Yellow. Pretty sure it started doing this last year.
    • Like x 3
  7. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Request: Please PLEASE add a small puddle of water base item! There are a lot of spots where the current puddle of water we have will not fit and a smaller one, like the smaller grass place-able would be perfect. Should be just a scaling of the x&y axis for it, so pretty fast.

Mockup:
    [IMG]

Thank all of you for all your hard work.
    • Like x 4
  8. Eve YouTuber

Agreed. It will make decorating so much easier, hopefully It's possible. I think we're long overdue for a Small Water Puddle.
    Since every seasonal has "Small" and "Large" versions of things.
    • Like x 1
  9. L T Devoted Player

the sprinkler is awesome. that is all.
  10. Eve YouTuber

Question: The new style items are not tradeable like previous style items. Intended?
  11. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Possible Bugs & Issues:
    1. The Lawnmower pet sometimes just sits there in my base for a long time and won't move at all, like it's stuck or broken. I did place it near the first staircase in the sewer base. When it moves it does go up/down the stairs ok.
    2. The Wooden wall doesn't go under the flooring/roofing by the computer. It barely collides and is probably due to the bounding/collision box being at the very top of the 2 sticking up posts instead of the wall part itself. I've taken some screenshots to illustrate the problem. Moving the collision/bounding box down a small bit should fix the issue and allow it to be placed anywhere in the base.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

The ships were glitching like that last year, you are right.
    • Like x 1
  13. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Please add the Scuba gear to the vendor or put it back in the marketplace for the Summer event. A couple league mates of mine really want that stuff :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Will this be the year they find that 2015 base item randomly with the 2011-2014 category and place it with the correct year?
  15. Imaginos Dedicated Player

16. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Kiddy Pool Clipping Issue (fixed image error)

[IMG]
  17. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Might help if you said what base item is out of order, so they can move it into the proper category. I tried searching for a list of 2015 base items so I could do that but came up empty handed.
  18. Charon Lead Content Designer

Art bugs with images have been sent to QA and then to Art. As with all things client, not sure how long they will take to get addressed but certainly not in time for release of the event. Thanks for the info and images!

Passed on the style/trade question to Systems.
  19. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Thank you very much. Hope it all helps!

Is there a chance for the smaller water place-able to be added this event?
  20. Charon Lead Content Designer

New art for the event this year at this point is a no but it's an easy request for next year. I'll get it added to the internal planning pages.