Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I try to steer away from asking tor iconic things, because i like making original characters. Heres more ideas:

-Treasure Map rolled up on the belt, open across the back, or just as a belt accessory like the lobo doll was

-Chained Cinderblock shoes

-Rubber Chicken belt (like the guns but a chicken instead)

-Corpse Paint (like black metal bands wear)

-Electric Guitar back style that makes noise in combat

-Monkey skin, or mask, or both

-Vintage Monocle face style, when worn, you will see the game in an old fashioned sepia color

-Animated Cymbal Monkey back style (this creepy little guy is in so much different media, I can’t imagine he’s difficult to aquire any rights to use)

-Hairy skin style. Like a caveman
    • Like x 3
  2. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

For the witching hour event this year, I would like to see a witch(female)/wizard(male) costume style with a black cat (form) trinket or
    a vampire costume style with a vampire bat (form) trinket
  3. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Thanks! I'll give it a better look.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Well, ran through what races I could find, and the most hilarious retreaval. The "Metropolis Little Bohemian Skilled Aerial Movement Challenge" race has the reward of the Spider Emblem, is titled Symbol of the Weaver, but the image in the trophy is actually a hornet.
    • Like x 1
  5. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a batman which has the owlman belt design
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Very difficult time digging up info, from what i saw, someone said “by general hospital in little bohemia close to where u get spider emblem” hope that helps
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

This ^^^^
    • Like x 2
  8. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

9. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Expert?!? Well, I thank you much for the assistance, but I'll just have to give this a pass. I can't stand the races. Get too close to wall, and you have a camera where the sun doesn't shine, the directional arrows don't change until after you've passed the next ring, speedsters superglue to almost anything around them, etc. Too many headaches.
  10. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

I agree that the races are a bit of a pain, what with speedster camera work, and flight wall trapping... but the only race I've ever found too hard to win platinum is the Catwoman one in Gotham. I've been playing since before Earth power came out and I can honestly say that one race is the only one I find beyond my capability in all three movement modes.

My only suggestions to help you is to adjust your camera zoom to all the way out, rely on seeing where the rings are instead of being caught offguard and relying on arrows to show which way the next one is, and prepare to adjust your camera angle as a speedster before hitting the walls. Running the race a few times to become familiar with obstacles helps too.
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Agreed. But, LOL, the toon I want this for is bee inspired (based off the Spring releases). Guess I'll have to spend a little on switching to Speed, then back to Flight.

ANYWAY... back on track... skipping the next Event, how about looking into the Halloween Event? Instead of new sets, how about pieces to finish off random pieces? I.E. the Victorian Detective and Plague Doctor?

Plague Doctor is only hat, mask and belt. From shoulder down is missing.
  12. Shredded Anarchy New Player

Id Like to see this as an Accessory if possible, it is clearly already in the game as its right there on the calculator vendor bot.[IMG] (Edit) I am talking about the animations going around his head, spinning looking like some Holo Tech or something. It is multi colored and can be made to change colors based on your color palette. I Think it would be awesome expecially if you could change its colors... Nobody.. Nobody likes color locked items.
  13. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Oh, the race is available in all three movement modes like all the other races.
  14. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a chest piece like this one to put ours emblems
    [IMG]
    a batman belt like this
    [IMG]
    this style[IMG]
    a chest like this but you can put any emblem[IMG]
  15. Drfencerman Well-Known Player

I think the styles overall, rather ones inspired by them, would be great. Clearly they can't replicate exactly as you identified, these are Marvel characters.

In particular, I think the popped collar cape, the latch of the cape, and flow dynamics would be awesome.

The Moon knight concept, in particular the hood. I'd like more hoods that have the face blacked out and eyes glow, like the pied piper style, perhaps with some more animation on the eyes as well.

Lastly, the "arcane" kind of styles that are sorcerer-like.

I also like the glowing hands, which could be other tintable runic accessories.
    • Like x 1
  16. Drfencerman Well-Known Player

The cloak, the hood (applied as pied piper is with the face blacked out and animated glowing eyes), the collared cape with the seemingly magical latch, runic glowing hand, shoulder etc. accessories

and large, flowing capes with improved physical flow dynamics
  17. Drfencerman Well-Known Player

There are plenty of styles that very closely resemble Marvel characters. No one is saying to replicate these exactly. The general concepts are reused across multiple IPs.
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree with most of those individual concepts. We’ve got Piper’s pointed hood. Maybe a rounded hood with glowing eyes. One that is wrapped around like Grail’s, but blacked out. Glowing hands that are tintable sounds great as well. Tintable means we can choose to make them look fiery, or radioactive, or supernatural, etc.

You’re also right about there being parallels. Characters similar but legally distinct. If I think of DC characters that match the similar but legally distinct category, I’ll send them so we can repost those as well.
  19. sebfm Well-Known Player

Hello,

Here is my new style ideas I'd like to see. :)
    - Council of Batmen emblems
    - Flashpoint Joker smile face style
    - Batman the Animated Series Emblems
    - Superman Kingdom Come emblem
    • Like x 3
  20. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Catwoman inspired style set call it

Feline Felon

[IMG]