Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. SuperCorp Level 30

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Some mermaid and dragon scale would be cool with different colors

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Above is a mess of options in one shot.
    [IMG]

Different Furs would be cool to but would be nice to mix them with leather. Like a chroma Grey fur and you could change the color of the leather with the third color option like some of the chromas you have out. So we can do cool things like this.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

- Black Vinyl Neon Chroma
    - White Vinyl Neon Chroma
    - All black Chroma/Material (maybe leather, or some other texture or similar texture and colour to how the royal chromas are)
    - All white Chroma/Material
    - Coloured Chroma's with a non neon tintable slot (ie. Red vinyl with a tintable vinyl slot)
    - Powerset Neon Chromas
    • Like x 4
  3. Eve YouTuber

Glitter Chroma Material.
    • Like x 2
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a croma which has one part dark and red .also a leather material
    • Like x 1
  5. Vitalizerr New Player

I’d like for us to be able to replay badge white smoke aura. I got it on an alt that used to be my main. Now I can’t replay badge it to my main unfortunately : (
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

At least we can use Materials on our Hair, so we can use a Material that has animations in it (such as Atomic, Scorching, etc.) I'd say that's better than no animations at all! :cool:
  7. Gotham Goliath New Player

A Neon material That is only the solid neon without the other color
  8. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Two words: Invisible aura :p
  9. ACLife Active Player

I would like to see Movement Modes based on Powers please.

Ty
  10. Shazammm Well-Known Player

I was literally just thinking the same thing the other day. I had just created an atomic character and thought "how cool would it be to have the atomic particles trailing behind me as I flew around."
    • Like x 1
  11. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we not have a Google Chroma?

:D
  12. Shazammm Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

I know, bad jokes, but I just had to ask :D
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, I want to see a new set of Chroma Materials Packs IN THE MARKETPLACE FOR SALE, and here's what I want...

I want METALLIC ROYAL NEON CHROMA MATERIALS! :D

Here's how that would work:

1) Start with the existing Royal Chroma Materials that are in the Marketplace (which is why these new ones should be there, as well.)

2) Take the Primary Color (Red, Black, Orange, Yellow, etc.) and make it Metallic!

3) Keep the Metallic Gold AS-IS, it's PERFECT!

4) Change the 3rd Color (Silver/Off-White) to the TINTABLE NEON Color Slot!

So, let's use this costume with the current Red Royal Chroma Material applied to the whole thing as an example:

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Metallic Gold would stay as-is, the Red would become Metallic, and the Silver/Off-White areas would become awesome glowing Neon Areas! :D

MAKE IT SO!!! ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. WaynesManow New Player

maybe its not place to say it but i dont know where to send and i send here.. hey i back to game after years and i got som problems for old content no one play old dlcs just i have one ide about that and im sure for dcuo will come 100% active just make full op gear with collection and add that collections for all old and new raids alerts duos and im sure dcuo will open next breath new players can get fun for play old dlc and old players will be happy to play old dlcs for get that collections and make op gears pleas just read this maybe your will like this and make new update for this im sure 100% dcuo players will get fun for that... sorry for my bad english hope your understand :)
  16. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Amen to that brother!

I second, third and fourth this request :)
    • Like x 2
  17. Pinky Well-Known Player

Can we have a version of the Critical Ikon material without the pulsing animation which makes it flicker?
    It's an awesome material, it's just the animated pulse which makes it really unbearable to watch.
  18. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

A kevlar croma pack
  19. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I want leopard, cheetah, zeba, giraffe, and tiget print material.

Also make them static. I don't want it to move around.
    • Like x 3
  20. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have a variant of the Hive Chroma? The current chroma is Black with Yellow Honeycomb highlights. I would like a Dark Blue one with Orange highlights. I know we have the Blue Composite material, but it doesn't have the Honeycomb texture. So the variant I'm asking for should be of the same Blue color as the Blue Composite material but with Orange Honeycomb highlights. I know there is an Orange Hex material, but that doesn't work for me.

You get three guesses what toon I need this for ;)