Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

an updated v domino mask would be nice pls and ty
  2. Drfencerman Well-Known Player

3. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Pretty sure we won't be seeing any of these styles in the game. Call it a hunch.
    • Like x 1
  4. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Tbh I just want to know what context you want from these images their very vague. Is it the Cloak? The Hood? The Chest? The legs? Etc etc.
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yes.
    We definitely need to work weapons into every style section. The knee being a holster or pouches on the lower leg. Impractical i know, but with leg styles that have weapons on the thighs we need to work the weapon in somehow. The shoulder being bombs or knives or stakes. You know, hand held. The back having a boatload of weapons. Like swords sticking straight up, perpendicular to the ground, but also a couple hand guns. Or the back having a ‘90s gun. Sure the Expert Marksman is a rifle, but that’s just a rifle we need a ‘90s gun. The belt having the weapon version of a utility belt.
    sure this is a long way of me manipulating while also confirming your request, but I couldn’t help myself.
    • Like x 1
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

More specifically, what is it you want. Since those are Marvel styles we will not see those outfits, but if there are individual parts then what are they? Strange’s popped collar cape? We already have several, but popped collars are cool and we could use more. Doom’s tunic? Because Jeroen Thornedike wears one similar and he’s Wildstorm. The hood or the gigantic cape? The glowing hands?
  7. Super Lantern Active Player

Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) needs his own iconic style, I did push for his rebirth design which is pretty much the same costume as this just with fingerless gloves and a studded jacket.
    • Like x 1
  8. Super Lantern Active Player

Personally I would like a Bizarro World/Htrae Expansion, how hard is it to flip the Superman emblem around,

Bizarro Rebirth Suit Please
    [IMG]

Batzarro outfit for Batman fans as well pictured below is the world's worst detective
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Alan Scott blouse, cloak and Golden Age Green Lantern emblem, please (not the Sentinel emblem, but the one he used during the 1940's)!

Thanks! :)
    • Like x 3
  10. Lara Committed Player

More God styles
    • Like x 2
  11. Magnus33000 New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Brandon-richard Active Player

Rebirth Jay Garrick Top for next bonus week extra reward please.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

more chest styles that make the emblems looks big
    • Like x 4
  14. Visubversa37 Level 30

Agreed. 3 sideview photo down I really dig!
    • Like x 1
  15. SuperCristal29 New Player

Actually it would be so awesome if it happened !
    • Like x 1
  16. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

[IMG]

not so sure if thats possible but yes i would love this corum rath style
  17. SuperCorp Level 30

It would be nice to have some Regular clothing outfit styles.
    Love this outfit.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Letterman jackets with the Emblems for all the heroes would be nice too!
    [IMG][IMG][IMG] etc

This person Does awesome work!

[IMG]

More Hair styles with two color options

More skirt options Maybe where the fabric moves

I know you guys tried to do the Supergirl costume but it was removed because it was from the TV show...

I see wonder woman has multiple outfits. we have all the lanterns, OMG Batman so many choices. Superman has multiple outfits as well but the chest pieces are just so bulky it looks horrible on females. Yes Seriously.

But since the supergirl was taken can we please please please get some options or even ONE Supergirl. Even a leather jacket with the supergirl emblem would be nice.

(Thank you for Viewing and considering our suggestions and requests!)

CAN WE PLEASE Get the following Costume and Hair.

[IMG]

The Cape does have the Emblem as well Just FYI.

[IMG]

And YES Even the Dark/Evil/Laughing Version. MUAHAHA! (Face like mask, Hair, Outfit)

[IMG]

Hair, Outfit

[IMG]

Bizzaro Supergirl would be cool too but its low on my own list.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. Capt Mephisto Active Player

There are many that I would like in game. Mostly the 50-60s style of Kryptonian clothing, including the Phantom Zone villains, and even some of the styles from Superman and Superboy that were worn by other similar heroes like Hyperman of Oceania (especially his cape and emblem) as well as Power Boy or Mighty Lad outfits. Something to allow us to create characters that aren't just variations of the current heroes/villains.
    • Like x 1
  19. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

A very simple addition. With recent past Spring Event, I decided on a new bee-inspired toon (obviously because of the new pieces), and then noticed something... there's no bee/hornet emblem.
    • Like x 2
  20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

1 of the old races has a hornet emblem as the reward I believe, i think in metropolis?