Spring Seasonal Event 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 13, 2021.

1. Whazues Well-Known Player

on my PS4 account i got lucky and got the spring spirits henchmen device but sadly im only a premium player on PS4 i dont have the utility belt purchased yet nor am i able to use the lair system to be able to use the orbital and henchmen devices but i can on my PC account once i manage to get lucky on the drops then my crimson fox toon will have a henchmen device and orbital that she can use
  2. NotHappy Active Player

what styles are the characters wearing in the first few photos? I don't recognize them
  3. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Which items are tradeable , or and account bound from new 2021?
  4. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Logged the same 2 characters in today. L10 can't do the 4 man event. Can do the street mission
  5. Sprout Robinson Active Player

Yes please! I started playing last year right after the Spring event ended and have been waiting for it to come back. I'm very excited it's here but I'm definitely not going to be able to catch everything in two weeks. Poison Ivy styles and related styles are very hard to get in this game (flying around looking for question marks to earn all the varous bits of the plant style for instance). I'd sure love to have enough time to get the styles sets and stock up on plant-themed base items. Either a longer spring event or a structured opportunity to grind for seed pods would be amazing.

I'm so stoked for all the trees and waterfalls in the vendor as well! I'm sure they've been around for a while but truly they're so lovely looking, huge thanks to whoever designed and built those
  6. Whazues Well-Known Player

the style in the first photo is the bee wings, the hive chroma, the big bee accessory and the antennae
  7. Whazues Well-Known Player

probably the usual from what i've seen the base items can be traded to other toons on you account along with donating them to your league hall. but from what i've seen of the styles they are pretty much not tradeable but the accessory and chroma are account bound and can be traded to other toons on your account. but the supply drop should be like all supply drops, henchmen and orbitals account bound and as long as they are not integrated to the character you should be able to put them in you shared bank.
  8. Whazues Well-Known Player

the orbital and henchmen has a chance to drop from any queued up alert and raid so not just the spring time event 4 player alert
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, the new Spring content just went live this week, and I already know one style that needs a redo as an Accessory:

The Bee Antenna Head Style, seen below, needs a FAST redo as an ACCESSORY, so it can be paired up with Slimline Head Styles and Face Styles to make insect-themed masks! It should, of course, still be Fully Tintable, as well!

[IMG]

Please make it so! DO IT FOR THE BIG BLUE BUG OF JUSTICE!!!

[IMG]

P.S. Grateful Acknowledgement to Zoe and the Gotham Gazette for the screenshot from the Test Server.
    • Like x 2
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Yeah I was thinking that aswell.I don't know WHY the need to make those wierd dessisions almost Every time..
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

*Insert Big Heart Emoji*
    • Like x 2
  12. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

tbh i think we just shouldnt do really good copy styles of the iconics thats what i think most of the times ....i mean it was the same with heatwaves head were he got his glasses on why they not just do they seperat as facestyle? no they ruin it why we got so mutch style options if they not even care about the right categorys :(
  13. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Spring Event 4 man alert did not become available until I hit Level 12. Tested this on a new character and checked every level I made.
  14. Whazues Well-Known Player

ok thats good for your once were lvl 10 toons getting them high enough to correct the issue. but it still doesn't explain for my main toon whom is between CR 327 and 339 the 4 player event mission still wont pop up above Doctor Sarah Charles head. but instead of just queuing up for it and getting a couple of seed pods. i'd like to do the mission and get it comepleted that away. im a bit of a equalist if my other toons can activate the mission then my main should be able to do the same as well.
  15. Whazues Well-Known Player

well to be honest when you look at the actual bumble DC characters designs she pretty much either has antennae's as a head band or doesn't have them because she has goggles instead. so really in my opinion they look more like they were made as a head band and looks more like they were designed to follow that of the bumble halloween costumes that you see in stores. i actually dont mind them they remind me of my niece wearing a bumble bee costume for halloween last year and she kept on saying "buzz, buzz i'm a bee buzz, buzz" sorry if im for the style due to having some found memories and my niece getting into character for halloween
  16. Whazues Well-Known Player

ok i get it but here is a question is the tick even from the DC comics and also have you not seen all the different bumble bee character's designs when it comes to her costume. she is seen at times with Antennae's put on as a head band or just attatched to her goggles or just no Antennae's but only goggles instead. so honestly i still think they did a good job in making the style be in the way of the antennae head band style not only for one design of bumble bee but for halloween costumes for 3 yr olds as well.
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

All of that is well and good, but she's NOT the only comic book character with antennae on their head, she's not even the only DC Comics character with antennae on their head (AMBUSH BUG, ANYONE?) So the Accessory version is STILL NEEDED for making OTHER character designs! :p
  18. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I believe Sarah Charles only ever seems to give her mission once. All chracters I have who never had the spring mission got the Sarah mission once. All the characters I have who had done spring in the past never got the mission from Sarah.
    • Like x 1
  19. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I was able to trade everything. I bought stuff on one toon and gave it to the one that I wanted the base items and styles for.
  20. Hurtyman Active Player

I don't know who needs to read this, but could someone raise the spawn rate, and how many seed pods are available for this event? Nobody needs to spend twenty minutes trying to get this done.
    • Like x 1