Top Bug - Fixed Tour of Duty. Amazon Fury part 1.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by grimdefeat, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You will not be able to get a different mission from the soldier who gives out that daily. meaning that at 2 a day you won't get to 15 for 8 days vs 5....Meaning instead of 40 days to get the Polemarch set, you are talking about 64 days. Also, if you haven't yet completed the other 2 missions that soldier gives, you cannot complete the full checklist of all the missions(each one gives 3 different missions randomly).

My suggestion is to go far enough that she will stop following, then go back to the roof to get a new Soldier to follow you. That sometimes shakes it loose. Also I find that going past the barrel then doubling back to it from a steeper angle sometimes works. It's a crapshoot.

BTW. if you are going to do 2 a day, when you are at 14/15, only do 1 mission before cashing in. Cashing in a 16th mission on the 8th day will NOT carry over to be 1/15 for the next set. Cash in to 15 with the commander and kill the bounty, then do the 2nd mission to register the 1 tick towards the next 15.
  2. Sir Freeze Active Player

1 of the missions in amazon fury part 1 (tour of duty) is bugged in the first part u have to guide the npc that is following u to destroy the greek fire cache and that npc is stuck and not doing anything
  3. Valzod52 New Player

I also just ran into this bug, the npc stops moving and/or will not interact with the quest object.

It seems like if I ignore the attacking mobs and let the ally do its thing, it goes through on steps 1 and 2. I think someone earlier in the thread said that which gave me the idea. Not the first time killing a mob too quickly breaks this game!

Hope this helps anyone who gets stuck on this in the future.
    • Like x 2
  4. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

I tried everything again yesterday and it still won't work.

If it cannot be fixed, maybe just remove the mission entirely and just grant it to evryone as "done". That way we can get the feat for doing all the Gotham Under Siege missions?

Thank you for looking into it. I know there is recent stuff to work on. But the Amazon Fury missions are really nice and it would be a pity to just let that DLC "rot" without maintenance.

Thank You and Greetings
  5. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

The mission still blocks progress on my villain here. I know I am not the only one having that problem but I realize there is so much going on in other areas that no one seems to care for this at the moment...I will check it again next month then :(
  6. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Still the same bug. I will check again in 2 months. :(
  7. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Has been way more than 2 months...I give up on this area now... Bye Bye Gotham Under Siege!
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed internally now.
  9. Eve YouTuber

lol, this is bugged? Because I had no problem completing it
  10. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

This is good news! :) Thank you very much. I will check it out at once after the game is online again.

...then You were very lucky ;)

Greetings
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed today with GU113.
    • Like x 2