Up-Votes Needed Ignore list not working cross faction?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by NotHappy, May 8, 2021.

1. NotHappy Active Player

I noted that when I ignore some nasty players from the opposing faction, they can still send me tells.

Sometimes its annoying to have a person sending you tell after tell to harass you.

I turned suicide squad/task force x off but not sure if that will fix the issue

Not certain when this happened. Its nice to chat with your cross faction pals, but I don't like to be harassed by cross faction enemies.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Villains can not send heroes Tells and heroes can not send villains Tells.

If someone is sending you Tells and you have them on ignore it is possible you spelled their name incorrectly or they have an alternate character with a similar name.

If someone is harassing you please report them:
    help.dcuniverseonline.com
  3. Eve YouTuber

Wrong. I sent countless of times tells to villain friends from my hero and vise versa. But it can be bugged or he misspelled it.
  4. Berza Committed Player

Yes, they can. Few days ago I fought a villain in open world PvP and we had a nice chat in tells after.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I know Shout was changed to cross faction, when did they add Tell?
  6. Eve YouTuber

They added it long time ago, not sure when. But Ever since they changed it they allowed us to send tells from villain to hero\hero to villain. Been like this for awhile
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It must have been when I was on break.
    • Like x 2
  8. NotHappy Active Player

If someone is sending you Tells and you have them on ignore it is possible you spelled their name incorrectly or they have an alternate character with a similar name.

I used recent text then added his name to ignore. The name in the tell was spelled the same as in my ignore list.

Normally I don't care about trolls but the FREQUENCLY of his tells was annoying.

Most likely something happened when they allowed cross-faction tells.

This player also has a cr of 327 but 114 skill points and he boast he solo's the Flashpoint elite duo. Perhaps he is really that good but more likely he is some kind of hacker.