Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Really wanna see Validus head style or Psimon head style
  2. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    How about a jacket as a back style?
    • Like x 4
  3. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Can we have a style set as seen in the pics below?

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. Magnus33000 New Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Sahmarian New Player

Would actually like a Bigger Superman emblem and you can actually use materials on.
    • Like x 2
  6. Cosmic phantasm New Player

Different hair styles for both female and male . In female would like to see Long Pony Tail version ,heels as well. Dragon base style auch as dragon wings and armors would be awesome !
    • Like x 1
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

An electric guitar as a back style, and also a guitar case.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shazammm Well-Known Player

The Hallowings style work pretty well as a Dragon wing style (I use it for my dragon style character):
    [IMG]

As for Dragon Armor, I'd use the Atlantean Monarch. It's got a scaled texture to it. If you can ignore the material I'm using, you can see the scales in the pic below:
    [IMG]
  9. Visubversa37 Level 30

[IMG]So the 10th anniversary of the new 52 is coming up this summer. I'd like to see something from that. You gave us the stalwart defender, how's about the emblem and hairstyle to complete it?
    • Like x 3
  10. Visubversa37 Level 30

I would like all of it!
    • Like x 1
  11. Visubversa37 Level 30

I am so with you on this one! It's the whole reason I play is for supes! I finally got a stalwart defender chest, but the closest I have for it is the supergirl emblem. Yeah I have fallen god and house of El, but I want the real thing. I want the 80th. Us switch players got screwed out of all of that!
    Bring it back!
    Bring it back!
    Bring it back!
    • Like x 1
  12. SuperCorp Level 30

It would be nice to have more Weapon Styles that MATCH the Back styles. Like the Shim'Tar back would be fricking awesome as a shield!
    • Like x 1
  13. Dizaliz New Player

I want to see the lantern rings like no matter the power you use because im a lover of the blue lanterns and I have been annoyed I cant have a blue lantern ring only green/yellow and red but I also just like staying as fire I would want the ability to use the rings no matter what power and what hand style is used cause man I badly want a blue lantern ring to go with my blue lantern outfit. and i assume a lot of other people would want the power rings as well and since they dont do anything other than cosmetic the ability to bring all lantern colors can come in white black blue orange and purple. it would be nice if your a lantern power user it could change the color but I dont mind but I just want more lantern things
    • Like x 2
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Those haven't been available in a long time since the human skin updates glitched them
    • Like x 1
  15. creatine1 Committed Player

musical instrument back style, like guitar case or trumpet.
  16. creatine1 Committed Player

uniforms from gotham and metroplis sports teams
    • Like x 1
  17. creatine1 Committed Player

adam strange
  18. creatine1 Committed Player

original red hood style (Joker)
    • Like x 1
  19. creatine1 Committed Player

20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I still want a chained casket back style