Brand New Characters You Would Like To See In DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Psycho Tech, May 4, 2021.

1. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Hour Man
    The Atom (original)
    Silver Banshee
    Atom Smasher
    Elongated man
    Ty-Roc
    Guardian or Vox Mal Duncan in general
    • Like x 1
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

1000x yes on Silver Banshee, my #1 favorite comic female
    • Like x 1
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Thanks for naming them. I know the individual characters but didn't recognize the team name (I guess that happened after JL left Image). Afaik those are all fair game and in the DCU proper. Grifter even gets mentioned in this DLC and we have his mask, so they can def do the rest of the team if they're interested. Popularity is the issue like you said. I wouldn't mind seeing them personally but there's a few characters I'd prefer to see before them. :D

Yes, thank you. I didn't know the team like I said above. ;) I remember those characters when the company was still called Wildstorm/Image lol. Thanks for the assist. I feel old eesh.
    • Like x 2
  4. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Siren, Garth (Tempest), Tula, Dolphin, Bumblebee, Enchantress, Madame Xanadu, Miss Martian, Black Orchid, Silver Banshee, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Steel (Natasha Irons), Livewire, Ice, Godiva, Blackfire, Detective Chimp, Amethyst, Morgaine Le Fay, Cheshire, Deadshot, Dr. Light (Kimiyo Hoshi), Katana, Silver Swan, Queen Clea, Doctor Poison, Stargirl, Green Lanterns (Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz), Omen (Lilith Clay), Wally West, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord and Jaime Reyes).
    • Like x 2
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Noticed your avatar, is Cheetah even updated in game yet? Doctor Poison is a cool choice :)
  6. Mermaid Dedicated Player

No sadly, I was actually hoping that she would have been updated or something given her recent involvement in WW84. I hope they don't go with the Rebirth Cheetah though whenever they do update her. A refreshed much like the forum avatar but with a different outfit, more tribal like the Cheetah in Injustice 2 would be awesome !

And ty! I felt the need to include Doctor Poison in my list because of her 2017 WW movie role and most recently from WW Bloodlines, a very interesting character that can be translated well in DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The entire justice society of america,ted kord,Mon El
    • Like x 2
  9. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Jack Ryder has been in the game since Day 1. It's HIGH TIME that we FINALLY see THE CREEPER!
    • Like x 3
  10. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Yes. During Flashpoint, some Wildstorm characters that were created by Jim Lee (Like Grifter and Voodoo) were brought over to the DC Universe. Though I don't see them used often these days, they're a part of DC now.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

My list (some may have already been mentioned):

Silver Banshee
    Mongul
    Highfather
    Forager
    Gilotina
    Desaad
    Glorious Godfrey
    Virman Vundabar
    Metron
    Artemis (the god)
    Hermes
    Doctor Manhattan (and other Watchmen)
    Blue Beetle (would make sense If were getting a style inspired by him)
    Morgaine le Fey
    Merlin
    Mordred
    Shining Knight
    Vigilante
    The Darkest Knight
    Perpetua
    Grim Knight
    Murder Machine
    The Devastator
    Shazam Who Laughs
    Robin King
    Neron
    Wally West
    Jarro
    Sgt. Rock
    Darkfather
    Superboy-Prime
    B-Rex
    Batmager
    Madame Rouge
    Speedy
    Mas y Menos
    Thinker (I think he was mentioned in World of Flashpoint)
    • Like x 2
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Yup Heatwave mentions him in the duo
  13. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

It would be cool to see the Leviathans arrive in the DC Universe Online !
    • Like x 1
  14. QBS New Player

LOL I just KNEW that comment would get me in trouble.

Both were very worthwhile.
    I just consider the first two arcs would not only be best for hte game, but the best representation of the team (and best stories) IMHO. :)

Even Stormwatch doesn't hold a candle to The Authority...again just my $0.02.

The first ever panel I saw was this:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/485755509780723895/
    • Like x 2
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I remember that issue. The part that sticks in my mind with that particular story though is Midnighter defeating Tank Man by verbally abusing Jose until he just takes off his helmet and leaves.
    I will say the you make a good point about what would fit well with the game. As much as I would want the teen Jenny Q to be the leader of the DCUO Authority, I’d say the area in between Jennys would be best, have Jack be the person speaking for the team. After all, why would they need our help if they had either of the Jenny’s?
    • Like x 1
  16. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I could swear that we just had this thread a week or two ago - either I'm going crazy, or I've taken to repeating myself. :)

Now that Plastic Man is (finally!) in the game, my Must-Have list has been reduced (although I'd probably put Metamorpho in his empty slot when it comes to shape changers):

1. Wally Freaking West. He's The Flash to a whole generation of readers and watchers. As a founding member of the Teen Titans, he's the biggest hole in DCUO's roster.
    2. Blue Beetle. Both Ted Kord and Jaime Reyes. (AND The Bug, even if it's just hovering over Hub City like one of Gotham's blimps).
    3. Firestorm. Heck, ANY character who has an Iconic Suit designed after his/her look deserves to be in-game.
    4. The Doom Patrol and The Brotherhood of Evil (and/or Brotherhood of Dada). Let's see what the devs can do with Danny The Street!
    5. I'd love to visit Amethyst and Dark Opal on Gemworld, if only for the open world possibilities.
    6. Next-Generation JSA and/or Infinity Inc.: Stargirl and STRIPE, Jade and Obsidian, Northwind, Cyclone, Jakeem Thunder, etc...

I could go on for forever, really ... :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Great Architect Loyal Player

Doom Patrol. Their adventures trying (and failing) to stop Future Luthor's exobyte storm on the world, A failed attempt with John Constantine to clear up the mess they made, and a finale where the entire Raid is just watching Crazy Jane go batshit on Future Luthor, so we get 8 marks and feel that there is some justice in the World, after all.
    • Like x 1
  18. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yup. DCUO is non-denominational. Easter would break that.
    • Like x 1
  19. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

A question:
    Does DC not have HE MAN rights?
    If yes! I would really like to be able to see content with him and all the characters in Eternia one day ...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

No
    • Like x 1