Brand New Characters You Would Like To See In DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Psycho Tech, May 4, 2021.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

What new characters would you like to see debut in the game for the 1st time ever, & where would you like to see them?
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

My 1st pick would be:

-Deacon Blackfire
    Location: Deacon Blackfire’s Shelter For The Homeless, it is located right now in our current Gotham, & it has no usage.
    • Like x 2
  3. Random Mind Dedicated Player

The Eradicator

• Like x 2
  4. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Mad Hatter

He has forum avatar here, base items inspired by him and some artwork but never been used in any content!
    • Like x 3
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Oh, he has a full character model and was even used in game during alpha testing:

[IMG]

[IMG]

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Mad_Hatter

Tetch would be another option for an Easter seasonal (maybe to replace St. Patrick’s Day). Not hard to imagine the Mad Hatter hanging around a rabbit, after all.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Blackfire, Yara Flor, Katana, Enchantress, Superboy (John Kent), Wally West...
    • Like x 1
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Its a shame they aren’t allowed to take inspiration from tv, i would love a Teen Titans (2003) raid against Plasmus, Cinderblock & Overload, with a Odyssey type twist that let u fight Ternion instead (the 3 of them fused as 1)
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Since that will never happen, my realistic choices would be

-The Brain & Mallah

They are both present in game but only as a sightseeing feat... i would LOVE to see Brain & Mallah get some content, i think technically u can fight hologram Mallah’s but they are fake. These 2 100% deserve content as they are still present in game
    • Like x 3
  9. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Captain Atom, Yara Flor, Rankorr, the lantern entities (Blue, Indigo, Red, etc), Miss Martian, Halo (In fact a entire Young Justice episode would be dope), Perpetua, Alfred, Ace, the guardians of the universe, Highfather
    • Like x 2
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Alfred for real. As many times as we’ve been to Gotham now, how in the world have we not seen him yet
    • Like x 1
  11. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Regin, Dreamer, : from Supergirl series, Vibe, Godspeed, Savitar: from the flash series. Merlyn, John Diggle, Speedy , Roy the red archer, the Ragman,: from Green arrow series. Sarah lance white canary, The Steel, the WaveRider spaceship, Gideon the A.I. of the WaveRider. From the legends series.
    • Like x 1
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

You will not be seeing CW characters in game anytime soon tho there is talks happening on seeing what legal things can change in the future.

A couple others listed here are planned - this year - and a couple others not listed yet but who are pretty cool/interesting will be coming out as well.
    • Like x 17
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

*clears throat*
    Guardians of the Universe. I'm not a Lantern fan but I find it strange we've been to Oa numerous times and haven't met/fought them yet.
    other characters from the Bombshell Universe
    Firestorm
    Metamorpho
    Deadman
    Captain Atom
    Kid Flash (Wallace West)
    Punchline
    Red Hood
    Signal
    Arsenal
    Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), exobytes could fix her spine right?
    Bat-Mite
    Superboy (Jon Kent)
    Danny the Street
    Blue Beetle
    Jonah Hex
    Court of Owls
    Batmage
    Bathomet
    Batmazo
    The Batman who Frags
    B-Rex
    Devastator
    Grim Knight
    Murder Machine
    Quietus
    Batmobeast
    Collector
    Batrocitus
    Night Glider
    Mindhunter
    Red Lion
    • Like x 4
  14. Eve YouTuber

Oh yes, or alternate reality Barbara.
    • Like x 1
  15. Nanak New Player

Jon Kent future state costume.
    • Like x 1
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Replace St. Patrick's Day Seasonal??? Have you gone mad???
    • Like x 2
  17. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Not new because some of their characters are already in the game but an expansion with the crime syndicate and earth 3. Lots of characters still to explore there That can be added. Grid and Deathstorm just to name two.
    • Like x 3
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What about Wildstorm? I assume that is a no?
    • Like x 2
  19. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

firefly, mad hatter, azrael, victor zsasz, cooperhead, deadshot, Killer Moth, Nora Fries as Mrs Freeze, Black Mask, Anarky :)
    • Like x 2
  20. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

All-Father in New Genesis
    • Like x 1