Test Discussion Springtime 2021 Rewards Beedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Red Five Developer

It's springtime already, can you beelieve it? The whole hive is buzzing about the new Springtime rewards. I hear they are the bee's knees!

This is the thread is the home for official beeswax regarding the new Springtime rewards. We will bee checking back and fixing (unintended) bugs as often as possible. Please let us know if you see anything buzzarre.

Well that's enough droning on for me. Thank you for going above and beeyond to help us!

Known Issues:
    • Honeycomb Hive Walls are setup as wall items instead of floor items
    • Like x 8
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

:rolleyes:
    • Like x 9
  3. Eve YouTuber

Feats are not granted when you collect base items, material or the accessory and Aura.

Edit: Someone on test said that the 2018 base items gives the feat for 2019 base items. Might be worth checking.
    • Like x 5
  4. SilkyPawz Bunny

Was on Test and I had the same issues, I got the Chroma, Accessory and the Aura and the feats did not pop.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. SilkyPawz Bunny

Wanted to add O M GEEE I just Love the LiL Bee Accessory it's sooo cute Great job to whoever made it, Thank you :D
    • Like x 3
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I just wanted to say i appreciated all your puns red five since no one else acknowledged the effort.

It was beeautifal.
    • Like x 4
  7. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Feedback for Current Event items:
    1. Hive Walls are not crafted to interlink with each other at all. Maybe they'll overlap ok and blend together. Can't test that really well until they're made floor items.
    2. Smoker looks nice. Would be great if you could interact with it so little puffs of smoke came out.
    3. Honey Jar is ridiculously massive. It's as big as some chairs, if not bigger. Guess you may need that as the logo doesn't show up well with the slightly glowing honey, which is a nice effect. Maybe smaller jars and also add a Queen Bee Honey wall logo item in addition to the slightly smaller jars?
    4. Tree seems ok. Honey drip is a nice touch. Would like a no bee option version.
    5. Was surprised that the solo hive item is just a floor item and not a ceiling item, with some sort of stem for it to hang from. Perhaps add another version like that?
    6. The Bee Wings accessory doesn't flap at all. They just sit there. UGH.
    Feedback for Past Event Items:
    1. Cascade Wall can not be placed flush against a wall and sticks out a bit. Making it far more difficult to place. These kinds of items should actually allow us to clip them into the wall a little, so that they can be placed in a greater number of areas.
    2. Bounding box on the Pool seems a tad larger as you can't place it near stairs or flush against a wall....at least in the sewer base.
    General Feedback:
    The above list brings me to 3 points.
    1. You can NOT rotate images in all directions on the Seasonal vendors or any other vendor. Only on the marketplace and that makes seeing things like the hive ceiling items IMPOSSIBLE. Please update the code so that the way you view things on the broker works on ALL vendors. It's been years.
    2. You can Not put items up on tables in bases. This makes a fair number of base items useless or makes you base looks sloppy as books and food items and things are forced to be not used or placed/dropped on the floor instead of the numerous empty tables we have in our bases. Please figure a way to either let us hang stuff in midair on the Z axis or put stuff on top of tables/boxes/altars.
    3. I don't see anyplace on an item where it tells you if it's a wall, ceiling or floor item. That information is rather vital to buying something and should be on the item description itself.
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

Please consider reduce the prices. It's abit overwhelming grinding for both this and the current Episode. I think Events shouldn't be a grind but fun to do and get rewarded for participating. Also, Mepps, how long will the event be?
    • Like x 3
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I don't want to 100% unfiltered organic honey your announcement, or compound eye spiracle antenna forewing your point, but those puns are sharp as beestings. Then the stinger gets stuck under the skin, producing pain and sometimes causing anaphylactic shock.

You're the bee's thorax. You're the mandible. I beekeeping you on my favorites list.
    • Like x 2
  10. Proxystar #Perception

How long do you intend to run the seasonal this year, 2 weeks or 4 weeks?
    • Like x 3
  11. LUCKFAIL New Player

hi, i really love the new bee wings since we've had insectoid for SO long, but it'd be nice if we could change the color of the wings so everyone can have more variety when using them, i know multiple people who'd love that
  12. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Honeycomb walls are just a little too tall. Can only be placed in an area with no ceiling. For example, cannot be placed in entry room of Deco or Goth lair. (lower area, no the upper split level area where I wouldn't expect tall items to fit). Would be best to decrease the object size (not image) so that the top of the walls appear to go into the ceiling (like the honey tree, which can be placed even though the top of the branches appear to go into the ceiling).
  13. Eve YouTuber

They are meant to be floor items from what I understand from Red Five's comment.
  14. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Yeah, We'll have to see how they are as floor items, though they are tall and probably should have part of the top be non clipping like the dark stone walls are, so they can be placed in lower ceiling areas without an issue.
  15. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

For the time beeing, merely 1 feat pops, the two style and material related ones do not.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Interesting question that came from another thread, why are these not available as base items as seen in this picture by Mepps? I thought we were told they might be available this year instead.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Eve YouTuber

There is not even one reply on this thread regards any of our questions :(
  18. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

That looks awesome
  19. Ranmaru Developer

Howdy Everyone, I searched the old archives and managed to find the Holi items. I've converted them to base items and added them to the vendor, Additionally they will count for completing the 2021 base item feat.

On news of fixes I've gone ahead and reworked the predicates that were holding the feats so now they should always proc upon completion of the requisites. Thanks for the important Bee-dback I'm very thankful for the useful information Y'all give.
    • Like x 5
  20. Eve YouTuber

Awesome, thank you very much. Also appreciate the communication on this!