Community Style Initiative: Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Voted for Beetle.

Let's bring this overlooked guy an overdue Iconic suit.
    • Like x 7
  2. inferno Loyal Player

I wish they had done an effort to do a front design pic of each armor they were planning on bringing over. I don't know if they were bringing over the one pictured or not; nor am i too familiar with the look of those suits.
    • Like x 2
  3. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

mhm about blue beetle can may someone send me a front and back view of the style he wants to see here?...wasnt pay attention at the vote on his style
    • Like x 2
  4. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Torn between Both but I I'll have to Choose the Reach Scarab.
    • Like x 4
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

After being left out of the Teen Titans episode, it’s the least we could do.
    • Like x 6
  6. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Almost voted for beetle because people have been asking for it since 2011, but... Uh, no. Kneel Before Zod.
    • Like x 4
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

hear hear :)
    • Like x 4
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Super_Lantern New Player

wouldn't it basically be Cyborg's hand blaster but on both hands instead of one.
    • Like x 1
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 7
  11. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

at somepoint i dont really understand what so unique at this blue beetle guy tbh like i say i dont know him that well..True...but may someone can give me an front an back view of a version and i take a look if i can recreate him ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

To be honest, I feel pity that Zodd made it to the final but Aquawoman didn't.
    Farewell new skirts.
    Thank God at least Blue Beetle is there.
    • Like x 6
  13. BumblingB I got better.

I don't know what version they will use. Rebirth was his latest version in the comics.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

now i makes seenes for me that you guy want that style many unique stuff.....well i wanna be honest i voted for azrael sry but i also think his crusader chest needs to come in the game too ...but yh they really should add a version of your style here...just tought it like (batmans stlyes) were evers style looks nearly identical but in this case with that style i see the same problem i get with my flashpoint freeze no matter witch part u try u wont come really close to him....if he dont get a style now and he get nexttime a chance again i will vote for him too...well if there isnt a mr freeze or firefly style xD
    • Like x 2
  15. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

well i added a version i was try from him in here
    • Like x 1
  16. Skybreen7 Level 30

I voted for Zod, but won't mind if Zod loses out to Azrael, both would make great styles. It's a shame there can only be one style winner this time around. Hopefully we get to see a another community style event in the near future and this isn't something that is forgotten about.
    • Like x 5
  17. Random Mind Dedicated Player

This sucks, I voted for Jonah Hex the last two surveys cause I really wanted some casual clothes and maybe the Jonah Hex face style. Ah well, I guess Blue Beetle is a good runner-up.

Go Blue Beetle!
    • Like x 5
  18. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Had to roll with Blue Beetle because ,while I truly love the Azreal style and the General Zod look, both can easily be mimiced using currently available styles.
    • Like x 3
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Polling is complete and we are tallying the votes.

The results between the top two were so close that it triggered an automatic recount.
    • Like x 8
  20. Shadow Force Committed Player

who where the finalists ?
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.