Community Style Initiative: Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_Lantern New Player

I'm a little curious about how it would look on male characters, I agree with the Fishnets, maybe they can bring it back with the Superman Emblem.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

FINAL UPDATE:

Survey #1 is complete. Based on your votes, gear style suits inspired by Big Barda, Earth 2 Hawkgirl, and Brainiac have been eliminated.

Survey #2 is complete. Based on your votes, gear style suits inspired by Jonah Hex, Queen Marella, and Yara Flor have been eliminated.

Survey #3 is now available with your top three choices. The winner of this round is the suit we will make!

1. Survey #1
      • Begins TODAY, April 19, 2021.
      • Lasts until 12PM (noon) PT on April 21, 2021
    2. Survey #2
      • Begins April 21, 2021.
      • Lasts until 12PM (noon) PT on April 23, 2021
    3. Survey #3
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE in the final survey.
    • Like x 6
  3. Super_Lantern New Player

Thanks Mepps this Info is great, can the eliminated styles please show up during the next style initiative, all of these were really great choices.
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Voted for Azrael. This speaks to me the most from all other suits. Was hoping Yara will make it there.
    • Like x 4
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Ugg I bet Stupidman Trash Wins
    Jonah Hex was far better
    • Like x 2
  6. Heywiar Committed Player

Yesss hope Zod wins!! I'd LOVE that side-cloak thing.
    • Like x 3
  7. Rejchadar Inquisitor

It was certainly naive to expect a different result ... I didn't even think that my favorite (Jonah Hex) would reach the second stage, but I had a little hope that at least "Queen Marella"
    it will pass to the third stage (this skirt is great ;) )
    • Like x 5
  8. BumblingB I got better.

OH-EM-GEE BLUE BEETLE PLEASE! :O
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

General Zod needs to win this.
    • Like x 4
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you for the information. I will say there have been suggestions I've put in the costume styles section that did appear over time. At least one of them was a few years but it appeared nonetheless.

Definitely hope eventually at least 2 end up in game...or 3 or 4, however many it takes for the 2 I love most. lol

Also, thank you for giving the reasons those were chosen. I love the robotic them of the Jaime's armor but I also definitely love top coats. So anyone in my league reading this, if you really want me to stop changing my costume so much, vote one of those Blue Beetle or Jonah Hex. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

I wasn't particularly inspired by any of them, personally, but I've been voting for Blue Beetle just because you've been asking for it forever...
    • Like x 5
  12. BumblingB I got better.

:D
    • Like x 1
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Azrael and Blue beetle Made it?
    • Like x 2
  14. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

If the Blue Beetle style wins, can you make parts of it (ex hand style) battle reactive?
    • Like x 4
  15. Super_Lantern New Player

yep
    • Like x 1
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I voted for Blue Bettle because we have more then enough Superman and Batman family members styles in the game . And yes Zod and Azrael are members of the Superman and Batman families.
    • Like x 6
  17. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

It's gotta be Blue Beetle, the only unique design left!
    • Like x 6
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

• The link here goes to the first survey only. Only after you click "done" does it go to the third, active survey.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Aww even though I know she wasn't going to win, I was hoping Queen Marella would at least make it to the final three! Anyways, very predictable top three and while they do not particularly resonate with me, I will cast my vote to the gear I can sea myself using.

Hello there! Aww tysm for the kind words, what is your twitter handle? <3 We tried at least, perhaps we will be victorious on another occasion ! As revealed by Mepps, Queen Marella's design is an artists' fave so she is not completely off the table I would imagine! By far the most unique and exotic design out of all the entries.
    • Like x 5
  20. Super Lantern Active Player

Marella did pretty well 5th place isn't that bad, at least she made it to the semi finals, the competition was extremely tough.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.