Downtime Daybreak Extended Maintenance - April 20, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Ozman Well-Known Player

So did anyone actually get the gift yet? Just logged in on EU PS4 about 20 minutes ago and got nothing.
    • Like x 1
  2. welshiisco New Player

same here ive not got anything yet
  3. AruEdu Well-Known Player

is any code there to claim the gift?
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I don't expect anything from you.

It's just sad to see that majority of people are being too greedy and all about that gift.
    Devs didn't have to give us anything at all, yet they did and it's really nice of them. How about appreciating it instead?
    • Like x 4
  5. Jonbino8 New Player

I assume the gift might come after the next regular maintenance?
  6. AruEdu Well-Known Player

it say very good "FOR ALL PLAYERS",,, thanks for reply bro... how to claim the gift?
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So when will the gift be available? No rush, just curious. Are you having to fix that DBC issue before you can distribute it?
  8. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

the gift can be claimed once per account and will be granted to the active character. To claim the gift, players must log in by April 26, 2021
  9. Ozman Well-Known Player

Which reads like you get the gift when you log in at any point between now and the 26th, so how is that cut and paste response answering the question?
  10. PHNTM Well-Known Player

Be patient. They said we will get a gift, so we will.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ozman Well-Known Player

I am being patient. I'm working now so it doesn't matter anyway, but that doesn't mean I can't be curious.
  12. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I'm starting to think that the 24hrs+ bonus could be a bonus reward for subscribed players or maybe add an extra seal of completion for subscribed players or something extra.

and by the way thanks for the rewards though!
  13. brokejaw1 Active Player

I just logged in on the Ps4, I did not receive a gift.
    • Like x 2
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No Gift on USPS4 yet. Did not check on PC.

Will roll in a ball next to my PS4 and wait for the gift. ;)
  15. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

It's 7:24 am central time on USPS4 and no gift as well.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dwein76 New Player

Aquí en Argentina entramos luego de las 12.00 cuando se efectúa el mantenimiento diario, por eso no entre aun... esperaron 24 horas no les cuesta esperar un tiempo mas, el día acaba de empezar y resta mucho por que finalice.. no sean codiciosos...
  17. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Si tienes rason pero ellos mismos dijeron cuando los servers regresen nos van ah dar un gift so nosotros tenemos el derecho de dar nuestro opinion.
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  19. Minotaur38 Active Player

People like you are the reason why this game will never be fixed.
  20. Minotaur38 Active Player

Go back to shinning devs shoes.