Community Style Initiative: Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeroGirl New Player

...Isn't there already a Poison Ivy style? I think you can choose the "Plant Skin" in the character creation menu and choose reddish hair in the long style and then choose a dark green one-piece and dark green boots (maybe dark green gloves too) and VOILA: Poison Ivy lol.
    • Like x 1
  2. N-IX Well-Known Player

indisputable Azrael is from far the prettiest on offer :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Controller Devoted Player

Shhhhh....don't want to upset the Status Quo.

Besides - I've been told a few times on here -

He's not "Well-Known"................

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

At this point I think there is a certain sub-set of "DC Fandom" that DO in fact know about Icon (and Rocket) but may very well chose to bury their collective heads in the sand.

[IMG]

God I wish this man was STILL AROUND

[IMG]

Rest in Power Mr. McDuffie.
    • Like x 2
  4. Controller Devoted Player

Some on here "may" be thinking I'm talking about THIS Rocket

[IMG]

...rather than THIS one

[IMG]

...Raquel Ervin - intelligent and idealistic Teenager that persuaded her mentor (Icon) to become a superhero.

I'd LOVE for BOTH Icon and Rocket's styles to be in this game one day.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sammy Well-Known Player

I didn't get any of my suggestions in. Feels Sad.

But what the heck, adding another batman character in?

We Have
    Batman armors, like 4-5
    Bat Girl
    Nightwing
    Robin
    Jason Todd
    Batwing
    Batman Beyond
    Batman Cop
    Batman alternate future
    Updated Batman

not to mention

All the batman Characters. Joker, Harley, Poison Ivy, Mr Freeze, Rhas al Ghul,

And on and on.

And now Azreal? when you couldn't get someone who doesn't even have a skin at all? Martian manhunter? Supergirl? Powergirl?

Freaking *AZREAL*

Okay. *Whatever.* Now guess who's going to win because of infinite batman fanboys. This could have been a chance to get something NEW. But nope. More Batmanbatmanbatmanbatmanbatman

If it wins I think i'm just not even going to be dissapointed. Batman Universe Online.
    • Like x 2
  6. Nanak New Player

Even my son was like no Superman/Supergirl (Obviously the top pick) lol. And before you say It yes you can make a Superman in game. But you could also make a Flash, Thomas Wayne, Aquaman and a host of others before we got official gear styles. The stalwart defender is played out. I actually though there was hope when someone asked for a clarification on the style we could choose. Maybe someone from DC actually needs to look at the game and then maybe they would realize there is someone dressed as every iconic character you could possibly have in not just the DC Universe but Marvel DBZ MOTU and so on. I BEG YOU DEVS please give us a Superman beyond style or Kingdom Come even if It’s a slime line pack with no emblem like the 31st sets. We need our Kryptonian Hankerings filled and Zod just won’t do. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  7. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

8. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

did u really say batman villians get to mutch styles???
    • Like x 1
  9. Plastic.dcuo New Player

That's it? How about Jesse Quick or Star Girl?
    • Like x 1
  10. Superman._. New Player

SUPERMAN STYLEEEEEEEEEE
    • Like x 1
  11. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

12. Shenlo New Player

I voted in Yara Flor because she is from my country, so I want a Brazilian WW armor !!
    • Like x 2
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Survey is 12PM PT.

It's not even 12PM EST..... so I would say another 3 hours before survey 2?
    • Like x 1
  14. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I REALLY need Azrael's back and chest but I also REALLY need Hex's dual gun holster waist! I deeply wish we could get both eventually :(

Ultimately went with Azrael. There's only one chest style in the game to my knowledge that comes over the legs, arctic. And there's a lack of basic full-size modern tattered capes that doesn't have anything goofy going on.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Blue Beettle because one version of him was friends with Booster Gold. We have Booster Gold so it would be nice to get something Blue Beettle related.
    • Like x 2
  16. Robotsidekick Active Player

How did Barda make it these far? you guys ok?

Bluebeetle is obviously going to win since that's the only entirely new style.
    also I never want to see another Amazon style in this game.
    • Like x 1
  17. Larv playz New Player

#vote braniac 2021
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

UPDATE

Survey #1 is complete. Based on your votes, gear style suits inspired by Big Barda, Earth 2 Hawkgirl, and Brainiac have been eliminated.

Survey #2 is now available with your top six choices. The top three choices from this second survey will move on to the final round!
    • Survey #2
    • Like x 4
  19. Eve YouTuber

Voted. Hopefully Yara at least!
    • Like x 1
  20. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Barda is the only one I actually want. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.