Age Range?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by HeroGirl, Apr 20, 2021.

1. HeroGirl New Player

Just curious how many adults play this T for Teen game; I'm twenty-six lmao. XD
    • Like x 1
  2. Super_Lantern New Player

Nice to see a fellow adult, I'm around that age myself, I was born in 1993.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

I am 23 :) Nice to meet other people in my range of age. Some of my closest friends here are actually 2 or 3 years younger than me lol.
    • Like x 4
  4. Super Lantern Active Player

No need to ask for my age range since the guy I just quoted is the same person IRL, I'm 27 but I will be turning 28 in October.
    • Like x 2
  5. Flaves Level 30

• Like x 3
  6. Shalayah Committed Player

Big 20.
    • Like x 3
  7. HeroGirl New Player

Schweet. XD

Would you say teenagers are more likely to play this game, or are adults more likely to play it?

...I'm trying to get a feel for how I should approach gameplay depending on the main age range of players lmao.

Such as my costume choice; I like sexy, revealing clothes and I'm kinda flirty. ....Until of course I realize I'm talking to a 13 year old kid. Then I just feel awkward lmao.

And I have a bit of a potty mouth by habit; but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be teaching kids any words they haven't learned in school so I'm not too worried about that lol.

Maybe it all just boils down to, "Treat everyone like I treat most people; as if they're an adult... And hey, if parents don't want their little kids playing an online gme with slutty hostile women with super powers in spandex, then they really should've put some parental controls in place on their system or something lmao. :p
    • Like x 3
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Guess it depends what faction. Before anyone gets offended, & i mean this in the kindest way from 10 years of playing, you are more likely to run into kids on hero side than on villain side. There’s definitely kids & adults mixed into both factions, but less on villain. Tho there definitely are adult villains who act like kids lol
    • Like x 1
  9. Shalayah Committed Player

Personally IDK. I’m in a league where the more active players are in their 30s-40s so my interactions with kids in a voice chat is pretty much nonexistent. In a regular text chat. (Which I only use for trades, or LFG) You can’t really tell unless they’re arguing about something stupid or using slang I associate with younger people.

Dress however you want. You’ll probably get more people hitting on you if you dress that way but do whatever you want to do lmao. It’s a game. If most of the female characters are in loading screen with their huge knockers. I don’t think parents are worried about how you dress you character lmao.
    • Like x 4
  10. Super_Lantern New Player

Us adult players should hang out in game, I'm down with ERP if you guys are cool with it, just have to keep it within secret bases aka Vegas rules.

I try to keep up with slang, I don't like feeling old but I do agree with the younger generations arguing over stupid stuff, for outfits there's even a nude option if you pick any of the non-human skins, I still don't know why the plant skin has to wear underwear though.
    • Like x 1
  11. Radstark Active Player

23 here, I always play with my girlfriend who's 22. But in the league where we had the most fun we were the youngest, most were between 30 and 50 years of age. Awesome times with awesome people, a bit sad that we had to split up.

Anyway, the people we had the most interactions with were usually older than us. To me it seems that the younger side of players just doesn't enjoy chatting as much.
    • Like x 2
  12. Dedmeat New Player

I just hit 35, but I'm a kid at heart.
    • Like x 2
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

29 damm i am to old
    • Like x 1
  14. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I was born in the sixties.
    • Like x 1
  15. darth_paul Dedicated Player

16. Caroline Dedicated Player

24 here. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

30 well age is just a number as long as you enjoy what you do the age dosent count ;)