Community Style Initiative: Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Thats cool too.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

I don't think we need to guess what I voted for...

But I gotta ask, why Barda? She already had a style in game that even had enhanced version too.
    • Like x 5
  3. Aren Sul Committed Player

I voted for Blue Beetle.
    Devs, whether or not he wins - given the popularity - does the crystal ball hint Jaime's likely to make an in-game appearance this year?
    • Like x 3
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Kneel before Zod! ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. RodrigoVohx Level 30

Cowboy I love DCUO so THAT WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    • Like x 1
  6. Elda Mad as a Hatter

i want need that skirt!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

I have cast my vote, however your statement about these not being styles we already have is quite false. He already have a Big Barda inspired style have had it for a long time. We have so many Brainiac style. We have Zod (not to mention almost all the kryptonian styles looks the same). Azreal is pretty much covered with the multitude of other dark hooded styles. We have more Amazonian styles than i can count and they all look practically the same with some key distinctions as to why you might pick the amazon hoplite over the polearm over the strategos over the soilder over the mulitverse etc. etc.. So none of these costumes are really that unique compaired to what we already have. What a shame that this poll will be a waste of time.
    • Like x 2
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Voted for hex because we need more casual clothes
    • Like x 5
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Really, I have no reason to complain - I was never going to wear any of these styles anyway.

But I do still think the Mark Shaw Manhunter would have been more interesting and had more versatility as separate pieces. Plus it gave the opportunity for a unique face style and a scarf accessory

[IMG]

I ended up voting Blue Beetle
    • Like x 3
  10. framboesahunter New Player

Yara Flor ftw :D
    • Like x 2
  11. PhPoisonIvy New Player

Oh man no poison ivy? :(
    • Like x 1
  12. LLSmoothJ Active Player

For all we know, they've probably made their selections from which DC has approved on. Then they narrowed it down from there.

At any case, made my vote. Nothing there that really excited me but good luck for those who like them. Though I'm in the "Isn't that style already in the game" camp when it comes to that Barda style.
  13. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

well at least someone i like azrael :D
    • Like x 1
  14. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

No mr freeeze and no firefly.... :(
    • Like x 2
  15. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

ok Guys sorry for post 3 times but i wanna know one last thing....why ....WHY! we never get a real roadmap for one year about styles and all u wanna do i mean other companys do that too ...sry but i think we got a right to know what we pay for every month were the money flows in ...
    • Like x 1
  16. Random Mind Dedicated Player

For me it was down to Blue Beetle and Jonah Hex and I ended up voting for Hex because I have enough armor in my styles, so casual clothes and a hat are a thumbs up. Plus if we get Hex, we may get a Jonah Hex face style, which would be amazing!
    • Like x 3
  17. Random Mind Dedicated Player

If the devs are going to add more styles to characters who already have styles in the game, instead of Big Barda, I wish they would have added Mr. Miracle because I legit hate his Miraculous style and I'm a big Mr. Miracle fan. I can recreate a better Mr. Miracle with other styles than with the supposed Mr. Miracle themed style set and don't get me started on that stupid electric effect they decided to add to it. If you are going to create an iconic armor set and that character has an NPC in the game already, I would expect that if I got that complete armor set, I could look almost identical to that NPC if I wanted to.
    • Like x 1
  18. HeroGirl New Player

I voted for Earth 2 Hawkgirl because I want to see more crop tops that aren't long-sleeved with gloves built in lol. Long sleeve crop tops are fine; it's the attached gloves part that drives me nuts lol. Why do so many of the shirts have gloves built into them when there's a separate category for gloves? Few superheroes wear shirts with built in gloves; it's just not practical lol.
    • Like x 3
  19. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Guess icon never gonna make it
    • Like x 2
  20. Legoman Active Player

Isn't the "Furious" style a Big Barda style?
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.