Nightmare Material

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ShadowTheHunter, Apr 19, 2021.

1. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

2. Eve YouTuber

I would love that, just not a expensive Chroma version xD
    • Like x 1
  3. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Same here, I hope it would be just a regular material. Oh man, and if their tech allowed for it and they made it tintable? R.I.P Void Material 2017-2021 lol
    • Like x 1
  4. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

It would have to be fully tintable. Or I would rather see it as an aura, or trinket effect, so we can keep our toons style colors.
    • Like x 2
  5. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah it would look awesome .
    • Like x 1
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes please! What I would like for it to be is a chroma set with two parts black and one part tintable, cycling through the three colour slots. Kind of like how on Flash most of his costume is black but he has the red accents in the little line bits of his costume. Personally no a fan of full on materials that replace the entire style with one thing anymore since we got chromas. Although since there are may who do like that then why not both?
    • Like x 1
  7. inferno Loyal Player

hmmm, I only want that material or chroma if it retains its Jittery aspect.
    • Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Ok....uh.....where is this nightmare material??? I'd love to see this please. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

possibly in additional rewards :p
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Ahh....so it's not an actual thing....yet (possibly).
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're referring to the shaky animation they use for Nightmare Flash, it's the same animation they use for Scarecrow's fear induced hallucinations and the Eldritch Harpies from JLD.