Community Style Initiative: Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Community Style Initiative

Hello style enthusiasts! As announced previously, the Community Style Initiative is your chance to vote for the style you most want to see us make. This style will be separate from our usual style and content cadence - special just for this and just for you.

Here's where we're at in the process right now:
    1. Call for suggestions! We will open up an official forum thread for anyone and everyone to suggest characters or costumes for us to make.
      • DONE! We asked for and received over 350 unique suggestions. Thank you!
    2. Options! We will take the suggestions and narrow them down to about ten options - based on popularity, feasibility, our current plans, and DC approval.
      • DONE! We have approval for nine style options for you that are feasible and, most importantly, not something we already have in our plans.
    3. Polling! Then, we will conduct a series of polls where you get to vote on what style the collective community wants most.
      • We're here! Survey one of three is now available.
    4. Work In Progress! Finally, we will get to making the suit, and keep you in the loop every step of the way.
    The Surveys

Today we open the first of three surveys. In this first survey, all nine options are available. After the results are in, we will drop the bottom three choices for the second survey. After the second survey, we will drop the three bottom choices again. In the final survey, there will be three options.

Why three surveys? People will likely be fond of several options. In a series of surveys, we make sure we get the option the most people want.

UPDATE:

Survey #1 is complete. Based on your votes, gear style suits inspired by Big Barda, Earth 2 Hawkgirl, and Brainiac have been eliminated.

Survey #2 is complete. Based on your votes, gear style suits inspired by Jonah Hex, Queen Marella, and Yara Flor have been eliminated.

Survey #3 is now available with your top three choices. The winner of this round is the suit we will make!

1. Survey #1
      • Begins TODAY, April 19, 2021.
      • Lasts until 12PM (noon) PT on April 21, 2021
    2. Survey #2
      • Begins April 21, 2021.
      • Lasts until 12PM (noon) PT on April 23, 2021
    3. Survey #3
      • Begins April 23, 2021.
      • Lasts until 12PM (noon) PT on April 26, 2021
      • CLICK HERE TO VOTE
    We are tallying the votes and will reveal the winner soon.
    • Like x 7
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Azraihell voted for azrael. Surprising I know.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Happy to see it still going, I casted my vote :)
    • Like x 1
  4. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

Voted for Brainiac style, that could be fun.
    (Was it supposed to be a secret?)... Don't care!

VOTE BRAINIAC 2021!
    • Like x 3
  5. zNot Loyal Player

I voted for general zod armour but dam there are some nice ones there i voted for it hoping that we would get a FOS episode or something lol,braniac one looks awesome too!
    • Like x 3
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

It was between blue beetle and azreal for me. Went with BB
    • Like x 3
  7. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Y'all should post this poll on every form of social media y'all have if you haven't already.
    • Like x 1
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Noooo, no Red Hood style :eek::(:oops:

Some of those options are a bit surprising, really. Especially Big Barda - don't we already have her style as Furious set in-game? :oops:
    • Like x 4
  9. Eve YouTuber

Was thinking the same. But I see two of my suggestions made it there and I could only vote for one :p
    • Like x 4
  10. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Theres already a red hood style in game. Gotham outlaw.
    • Like x 4
  11. Knavion Level 30

I've already decided my Style vote. Good luck! :)
  12. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I know. I meant different style of him.
    • Like x 1
  13. Caroline Dedicated Player

Voted. We definitely need more feminine styles! :)
    • Like x 4
  14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Lol how come. I think its cool. What style would you want. The one from the arkham games maybe?
    • Like x 1
  15. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

You can look it up in the suggestion thread. Specifically this was my suggestion.

Okay, Gotham Outlaw is kinda nice... but each to his own, right?
    Arkham Knight isn't cool enough either :p Plus it has license restrictions since it's from the games.
    • Like x 1
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

No Codpiece? Bah.
    • Like x 1
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Well lucky you :p I guess I'll have to vote for one of yours then, lol. The rest just isn't much appealing to me :oops:
    • Like x 3
  18. Eve YouTuber

Feel that. But I have a feeling a non-female style will take it xP
    • Like x 2
  19. Zeph El New Player

#BlueBeetle2021 was my final answer but several looked really cool.
    • Like x 3
  20. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Well I wouldn't necessarily split them into female and male styles. I don't have anything against male sets (winning style will be made for both anyway), it's just that these style options in particular are not exactly my cup of tea. :oops:
    There's nothing bad about it, just saying.

But yeah I get a similar impression. :)
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.