The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

First time i've ever seen the mostly useless Blue Smoke Material put to good use. Love the whole look too.
    • Like x 3
  2. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  3. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Just thinking when I'll get the Lasso of Truth...
    • Like x 5
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Very well done! What Chest Style is that? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  7. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Hi, this chest style is called 'Alien Tech'
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That makes sense, I'm missing most of that style set, maybe even all of it.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

11. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Thanks for the video of this. I was wondering what it looked like. You saved me some marks ;)

You mentioned doing a video with all of the Earth themed materials, chromas and auras... have you don't a similar video for Electric? I haven't an electric alt that I'm having problems finding the right aura for and I know there's a few so if you have a video for it, it'll probably be helpful. Thanks in advance :)
    • Like x 1
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

No videos on my part, but the go-to auras for me on my Electric characters tend to be the Shocking Aura or a Tesla Aura. The nice thing about the Tesla Auras is that there's a nice variety of colors so there should be one out there that can match up to your color scheme, but the rarity of some may make them tough to find/afford. The modular versions of the Shocking are good as well, I like going with the hands-only version.

There's also the Thunderstorm Aura, which is battle reactive but with all the other effects that can be taking place with Electric's powers it's easy to miss the battle reactive effect. Finally if you want to keep it simple the original Gold or Slim Gold auras work as well.

There's a couple others I've experimented with but I'm drawing a blank on the names right now.

EDIT: Just popped into the game to double check, and here are the ones I initially drew a blank on and a couple others that might work.

Gleaming Yellow-energy field look but REALLY bright
    Radiant-Could work for an electrical glow in a pinch
    Ultimate-Not as bright as the Gleaming Yellow but VERY active
    Yellow Plasmic-Good if you want to go for a Kirby-esque power effect
    Yellow Filament-This one's a stretch, as the yellow effect is decent but you have some glowing purple orbs mixed in as well.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

My take on Wonder Woman :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Hi, great job! What style is the loin cloth on Metal Wonder Woman? Is it Ancient Divine Sorceress?
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Indeed Ancient Divine Sorceress :) Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  16. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Ah, thanks!
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

ok. For a while I’ve been trying to fit as many weapons as possible into a style. So I thought I’d try out this new Heatwave style.
    However, I’m not sure if the after is enough of an improvement to play with the colors. opinions?
    Before.
    [IMG]

after
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

what chest style is the second one? :)
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Pyromaniac/Heatwave inspired from the World of Flashpoint episode. Purple drops or lower level vendor purple gear. :D
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Pyromaniac. Newest update. Event gear (or purple drops if you’re patient).
    • Like x 1