Remove old NPC character models!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PWIP YouTube channel, Apr 16, 2021.

1. PWIP YouTube channel New Player

I propose to remove the old NPC character models, they do not make any sense in the game, except for Legends PVP (where you can make already updated character models)
    The game weighs (takes up space on the hard disk) is already quite a lot and the models of NPC characters are also involved in this
    I think you need to delete unnecessary things to unload the game!
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They are. Each episode old models are getting replaced with new models.
    • Like x 1
  4. PWIP YouTube channel New Player

old models still remain inside the game, I suggest deleting them at the root so that they do not take up memory, dude
  5. PWIP YouTube channel New Player

e.g. old nightwing model
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Where are you seeing his old model?
  7. PWIP YouTube channel New Player

in some of the old raids, later I will collect information and send it to you, and so I see it in Legends PVP
  8. Eve YouTuber

In Legends PvP\PvE It's on purpose. I think they might have missed some or thought there is no point since people rarely run this old content.
  9. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

idk if it's been updated since but I do recall nightwings old model still being in one of the t2 batcave raids
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Character models don't really come in at big file sizes, so even if all the old ones were removed when new ones were introduced it would make very little difference on the file size of the game, at least from what I can tell by looking at the files on my hard drive.
    • Like x 2
  11. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Huntress chops and changes between new and old models on her origins solo. Not game breaking, obviously, but shows it hasn't been implemented fully or correctly.
    • Like x 2
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think that's a matter of them using the Legends skin for player use in the instance. It's been a while since I ran them, but I think the same thing might happen with Wonder Woman and Circe in their respective solos from AF1.

EDIT: WW gets her new model in cutscenes but players use the Legends skin, Circe gets the old look in both player use and cutscenes.
    • Like x 1
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

but I would like to see that get fix, it really does look terrible
  14. Caroline Dedicated Player

The only thing that must be implemented (which I believe isn't their biggest priority as of now) is update the old PvP characters' looks.
  15. Starblast Well-Known Player

Donna Troy and Raven are still the same model in the Titans Raid where you fight the Hive Master. When Circe is impersonating Mera it still shows her old model. Not sure if the Titans one can be changed considering they are more of a prop on the wheel. and the Circe one makes sense I guess.
  16. Doctor England New Player

Donna shows up in the 8th precinct mission/solo in her old model when she’s possessed them magically turns into her new model when you beat her. It’s quite funny.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Meg explained that the Titans attached to the wheel were actually built into the wheel. Those are not individual models.