Thank You & Gift

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2021.

1. MrStoob Well-Known Player

No love for Boo cat? :'(

:)
  2. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

There's a Boo cat?! How do I get one?

Thanks for the heads-up! :)
  3. Eve YouTuber

From Halloween event, there is also a Boo dog lol
    • Like x 1
  4. BoardRoomGamer New Player

Sorry - Super new to the game. . How do i claim this gift? I clicked "CLAIM" in game but it said I have nothing to claim? --- Oopsie. .I think i see the issue. . NEXT HOTFIX. sorry bout that
  5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

are you on us ps/pc?
  6. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Already got my gift and bought some feats with the Replay Badges! Thank you!
  7. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Hot fix is out. Is this a gift that has to be claimed or does it just automatically show up in your stuff? Because I have not received any notification to claim anything.
  8. Eve YouTuber

You should have a gift popping on your screen. Try a different character maybe?

Btw thanks for the gift Devs :)
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

My main didn’t get it at all. But the second I logged on as one of my bank-space alternates I got the pop up. Don’t know why. Might be the same in your case.
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The Halloween event. Set a note. Next Halloween event scroll down the vendor until you see them. If you don’t have the penguins I’m pretty sure they come from the Christmas event vendor.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

US PC
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

ok well what im doing is looking for a boo dog and cat amongst my characters, if ive used all the ones i had then il just get em for ya during halloween sound fair?
  13. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

do I have to be on pc to give it to you? because I have one you can have but I'm on Ps4.:)
  14. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

since pc and ps4 are on the same server you should have no problem trading or mailing it
  15. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks for the offers of gifting a Boo kitty. I am The CatLady in-game/via email.

Thanks, again! :)
  16. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

Np I sent it to you.Btw I'm Mewmew power in game.:)
  17. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks *very* much!

RAWR! :)
  18. Women New Player