Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Brandon_Harper New Player

I just want a Boxing Ring.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  3. CorPryme New Player

4. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

Cryogenic tanks...... female static tubes (nora)....i also think we can need the show cases were the iconic weapons of the dc chars are in may even sometimes i like to do a mr freeze museum but i cant bcs i dont got very usefull items for it :(
  5. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

You know what would really be cool? If you step into the ring a Boxer NPC and referee should appear. Then your toon can spar against the Boxer NPC. But your toon should be transformed so that you can only perform Boxing moves.

But to be honest, I think a Boxing ring would be a little to large for our lairs. It would fit nicely in the League Hall though ;)
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

too bad that one bump would reduce the base item to so much broken rubble.

In a regular base, yes but in the Brainiac or Atlantean bases with the extra great room it'd fit no problem
    (we really need base upgrades that allow for that extra room in the otherstyles
    • Like x 2
  7. Maclynns67 New Player

I want and have been waiting for a Fortress of solitude lair.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mike310 New Player

I feel like a really cool idea would be NPC iconic characters that you can have hanging out in your base like the Ambush Bug NPC but open it up for other characters like Superman, Zatanna ect.

Also maybe having a way to interact with beds, chairs and such a bit more could be cool as well
    • Like x 2
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

•Display Case of Omnipotence - choose a collected omnipotent style for display
    •Mini hanging Manbat (the position he begins in inside rotb)
    •Telepad (place 2 pads that link to each other, great for bases with fake walls & hidden rooms)
    •Recycling Bin (fill with grey trash items to be recycled into consumables like extremes)
    •In-Ground items that create holes in floor (swimming pool, quicksand, spike pit, snake pit) etc
    • Imp base items! Npc imps that can live in bases
    •Haunted Portrait (creepy wall item that will jumpscare passerby’s & occasionally float off walls & around the base)
    •Net Launcher (temporarily root intruders in line of site - inactive during pvp)
    •Great White sea portal & Hammerhead sea portal (floor & wall variations for different looks at the sharks)
    •Snowcone Stand (dispenses snowballs as an alternative feat source/fun item like popcorn machine)
    •Amazo combat buddy (copy mechanics active like the duo, can steal power you are using & role, or can be set as one for pvp practice against a power or role of your choosing)
  10. Magnus33000 New Player

Statue Batman wonderwoman et Green lanterne liste non exhaustive.batterie yellow lantern
    • Like x 1
  11. Cosmic phantasm New Player

Ability to switch between all armories and not limited to just 4 that would be awesome! .Able to customize your base walls with wallpapers
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Doors with cogs for opening & closing
  13. NotHappy Active Player

clean toilets, showers, tubs etc and all manner of unbroken items. Seriously why put a stained old toilet as a base item? Perhaps lots of folks want their base to look like an old run down truck stop?
  14. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

There are clean toilets and fancy sinks and tubs. But yes, the amount of ugly crap is very dumb, along with the frequency it drops.
  15. SuperCorp Level 30

Not so much as Base Items. It would be nice to have more Base themes. You HAVE Caves for Batman, Brainiac lair, Atlantian Lair for the Aquaman and mera. It would be nice to see Olympian (Wonder Woman), Fortress of Solitude (SuperFamily), ETC. Would also be nice for Different Layouts. I was slightly suprised by the Atlantian and Brainiac lairs have the added larger room... Maybe even update the old one with that room so we can use some of the League Base items in there. Would be epic to be able to use all the batman base and league items in the cave to make it nicer.

Maybe even add a new Base system where you can add on MODULES For more rooms to expand your base aka home

As for actual items. More vehicles, statues, maybe even make something we can Display some of our Feats on, Like a Plaque or Trophy case that shows those items off.

When would you guys be making another Main world? You have Gotham and Metropolis... Would be nice to add Star City, Themiscrya, even green laterns world as actualy open worlds or places we can place our bases etc. I know we have them in the episodes but its not the same. thoses are closed off little areas we do quests in. Not like Metropolis and Gotham. Making since I hope...
    • Like x 3
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I wanna see a tiny groundhog base pet next year given out on groundhogs day
  17. Kestral Committed Player

Please please please can we have the rest of the Rogue statues? I saw heatwave on the preview and just assumed the rest would be on the loot table before the DLC was launched and already have designs to redo my league hall around them.
    • Like x 1
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- I'd like to have two variants of the 'Breakthrough Window - Large', one with and animated Typhon looking into your base, and another one with Trigon
    - I'd like to have a variant of either the 'Luxury Entertainment Center' or the 'Flatscreen' that can be interacted with. It must show some clips from DC/DCUO, maybe the cinematic intro? Or maybe something else?.
    - A request for the Halloween event, a pentagram for the floor that can be interacted with. Your toon will behave as if he/she is summoning something. Perhaps this can be made into a mini game where you have to press buttons in a certain order to have a demon or ghost appear? The demon/ghost will roam your base for a while and disappear.
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

For the St. Patricks day event next year....

+ Boulders but on the back you'll see they're just cardboard propped up by wood.
    + Boulders hanging in the sky with strings coming down as if they're balloons. Deflated ones on the ground as well.

Sham-rocks. :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Yo! can we get those stations that the Resistance NPC's that we gotta protect are at? The ones with the blue data streaming up? They might be the coolest individual base-item-like objects in this episode.