Thank You & Gift

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2021.

1. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I just logged in,. I didn't receive as at current. Thank you though.
    So, when does it goes out then?
    • Like x 1
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  3. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

And you have a reading comprehension problem.
  4. omegahawk74 Committed Player

Well I definitely did not get any gift on my account and I've been a paid member here and there throughout 2013 up to date on multiple accounts my account my wife's accounts my kids accounts.
  5. Cap0037 Active Player

Geez...talk about taking your avatar a bit to seriously IRL. :eek:

Thaws those thighs kiddo....or take it all the way to the hilt in the other direction. ;)

Either way....make a commitment! :p
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It says:
    "As a token of our appreciation, all players will be able to claim a FREE gift of 50 Replay Badges and 25 Source Marks ($5+ value) >>>in our next hotfix<<<."
    Can you read it better now?
  7. Hudson19841 New Player

Hardly a gift I mean come on jesus ur making the new dlc free for all what are ur plans on the laid loyal 10 year players?? Suraly it's got to be some thing awsome once in a life time maybe 6 months free menber ship
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

This is a gift/compensation for the down time earlier in the week, it has nothing to do with the new DLC or membership (in fact, it's a gift for all players, regardless of whether they are Free, Premium, or Legendary).

Membership benefits are going to be reviewed later.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Teekl, Isis, and Emmy (my green holographic kitten) all thank you for the upcoming gifts!

Oh, ya! Me, too! :p
  10. Jaelia Committed Player

TYVM Devs :)
  11. eslamalilion New Player

thank yu for everything yu present :) yu are so great
  12. greystar1223 New Player

Don't like it, go somewhere else and design your own game. Then while you're at it, do all the upkeep, design new material, add new items and whatnot, and then we'll see how well you do compared to DCUO. Oh yeah... You need to do it with about half the players paying too.
  13. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

uhm ppl who want changes bcs they dont like the game should leave?.....good idea....well im stupid enough and pay that they can do changes in this game and i dont think that im the only one here so should we leave may too?....idk how many guys think that we have let me tell u something membership would be enough we have to pay for i mean all not just 50% but why we dont well we pay memberships but that isnt enough so some ppl think if i have to pay for memberships for seals for timecapsules replay badges ...well
    why im here ? the point is simple less pay to win more ppl will say ok we got money for memberships....but thats it but if u want more and more money from ppl they lost her hope of every fairness get angry and leave or say i only do f2p until they learn it !!!

so to make it simple the more ppl leave that game the less money they can get for there stuff so they have to do new stuff they can make money with and this will go on until that game breaks apart

and btw if you guys dont let ppl say that they got problems if you everytime interupt them they think crap why im here for what? in the end daybreak should react on us and not other players they should say us what they can do and what not bcs no one and i mean NO ONE cares if some rich ppl think that game is fair for all...in the end u dont help daybreak if u say the do all right
  14. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

but i talk for other ppl mhm why we dont just vote ? who would pay a membership if thats all u have to pay for to get a game you can play? or who think all iss cool like it is and we should go on like that and lose more and more poor gamers who just cant pay all this for play?....
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I pay membership for a game I can play. But I'm smart enough to realise that things sometimes go wrong and need downtime to fix them.
    • Like x 1
  16. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

witch of my words say something against that?
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

You didn't. Just offering you a third choice, apart from the two you gave.
  18. Eve YouTuber

At the end of the day you can only speak for yourself, not for others. Your concerns are valid, of course, but keep in mind not everyone like to be spoken for.

I did not expect them to give anything at all, but maybe that's why it was so pleasant to see that they did it - which is not something they usually do. I think this is a good start if something like this happens in the future - though we shouldn't expect it but definitely will be nice to see. Though it could be explained with less of an attack, it will probably arrive with next Hotfix (Guessing Monday?)
    • Like x 2
  19. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Can we get an uplink device of a insult chicken? Would be awesome to have a chicken insulting us while we play. Tired of listening to the voices in my head do it.:)
  20. HalJordan Active Player

Thanks Mepps :) I was initially frustrated about the long maintenance at first, but I know sometimes unforeseen circumstances can occur so I appreciate that you guys are giving us a free gift.