Thank You & Gift

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2021.

1. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

did i miss something ? i get nothing o.ö
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

As a token of our appreciation, all players will be able to claim a FREE gift of 50 Replay Badges and 25 Source Marks in our next hotfix
    • Like x 2
  3. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

oops xD my bad
    • Like x 1
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

It wont be available until the next hotfix, which I assume will be after the game does its daily maintenance.
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

thankyou very much, devs. unexpected, & very welcome. much cheers.
  6. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Thanks Devs, appreciate it.
  7. Dene Devoted Player

While i get some of your frustrations - The devs have , in the past, given out things as a sorry for small things like this.. so maybe our perceptiions are different

Anyway, it looks like they are listening and understanding what players want as far as acknowledgement of issues and compendsation - so that's a plus :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I haven't had my morning coffee so maybe I'm not getting it... we could claim this thank you gift now during triple rewards week to, you know, triple them. Nice btw. Or we could wait until next week when the next DLC launches and not get them...

Why wouldn't we triple them? I mean, we're not compelled to spend them immediately so we could still use them for anytime in the future (including next week too). Why would anyone wait until next week? Or am I missing something?

Thanks Devs
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I think the thing was do you claim the RB and use them now for triple, or use them next week for DLC 40 use. The claim would happen now either way....just when do you use them, now or later?

The only Marks I see being given are Source, which would NOT triple anyway. Even if it were a 2x source week normally source only multiplies on ON-Duty content, so a claimable reward wouldn't multiply either.
    • Like x 1
  10. BatGamer New Player

THANK YOU :D
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Wow thank you .
  12. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Thanks. You really didn't have to. We understand how hard you all work. (^_^)
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I was just referring to using the replays now (during triple week in Legion) or using them next week not-tripled in Flashpoint.
    • Like x 2
  14. Cap0037 Active Player

Actually they gave me your share.
    They told me it's because you're a real "full on ******"?
    Oh!
    Philanthropist!
    WHEW.
  15. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Thank you both. I'm caffeinated now. I didn't click that Sources weren't tripled etc. Thanks for gently spelling it out for me. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Hm i didnt get mine. Is this coming on Monday?
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
  18. Darksyous New Player

I did not receive it... And I didnt got the Seal either... you guys have a serious problem with the claim feature that sould be fixed... Im really tired of this...
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Legit spittake.
  20. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

Oh well in this case i got more for you how about the dirt under my fingernails ....oh wait they are clean ..but hey i dont wanna be an ***** you can have abit ...hot air...im pretty sure you will need it for your next senseless comment ;)