Thank You & Gift

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you everyone for standing by us during the extended downtime today.

As a token of our appreciation, all players will be able to claim a FREE gift of 50 Replay Badges and 25 Source Marks ($5+ value) in our next hotfix.

Also, please remember that currency rewards are tripled in #LongLiveTheLegion this week, so it is up to you if you'd like to triple up on rewards this week or hold off for Episode 40: World of Flashpoint next week.

Thank you and enjoy!

One gift per account. Delivered to the character that claims the gift.
    • Like x 44
  2. Skybreen7 Level 30

Awesome - Thanks :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

Thanks for the free stuff. It is always welcome.
    Mepps, have you ever thought about making a smiling profile pic for when you are posting "good news"?
    • Like x 2
  4. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

We would have preferred 87 tokens of repetition, in order to take advantage of the current event + that welcome, but finally there is the gesture, it is a good beginning, finally!

Come on, a little thumb for the gesture! )
    • Like x 1
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I honestly didn't expect anything, downtimes happen, it sucks for all of us.

But nonetheless, thanks for the badges and source marks and of course for all these bonus weeks we have been getting, take care! :D
    • Like x 6
  6. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Hey at least we getting something
    • Like x 2
  7. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Time to unlock some feats and styles!
    • Like x 4
  8. Aren Sul Committed Player

Thank you!
    This may be the first time a game gave me a gift for a delay that was less than a day. Much appreciated.

Thinking of having a winner take-all cage match among my alts. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. NotHappy Active Player

AWESOME!

Much appreciated
    • Like x 1
  10. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

oh thats very nice :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

When is the Marketplace coming back up? Haven't seen it since the game came back up
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This has never occurred to me.
    • Like x 11
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The best as I can do is as soon as possible. Parts of the maintenance that don't require the worlds to be down but do require commerce to be down are still ongoing.
    • Like x 5
  14. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Thank you, needed this
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Yay, thank you! I hope I can claim it when I log in tomorrow
    • Like x 1
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Hahaha i feel the love that xbox got now. I didnt even know the game was down!
  17. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  18. GhostPost New Player

Thank you so much i appreciate it but it will also be good if you make the 50 replays 87 so we can reset the raids
  19. Inconforme+ Active Player

That's means u play less online games that the fingers u have in one hand.

In the 9 years i playing this one is the first time i know about somenthing like this, and is a shame, a lot of people pay for this like i was, but even the npc fight mechanics are injustice. I mean, no is an echonimic game is an expensive one, poor marketplace (pure pay to win stuff, only way to up any artifact to 200), same cosmetics after the years, why no a pilot, nurse, etc. or somenthing more to dress, many games get his money from market, but here get it from expensive membership (normal person in many countries can eat one week with 15 dolars) . This game have players just becouse is unic in his kind, if other game of the universe of DC comics appear, this one be sure gonna close, i hope some day the game start to evolve and no is about the graphics (Direct 9), is things like the teleporters in the base (can't hide the people u don't want to have in the list of possible destinations, like the mail (have a LOT of posibilities to be better), like the way of autoorder of the inventory and bank (can be a lot better, no just for the colours of the stuff), etc., etc., etc...
    • Like x 2
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Thanks for the stuff, it is appreciated. :)
    • Like x 1