Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. TheBlackCanary New Player

More hair and body types, skins for different face types. More personalities and customization of emote options.

Hair options:
    Long kinky coily hairstyles
    Goddess Locs (look it up if you're unfamiliar)
    Long braids and updated cornrows
    updated Afros - kinky and curly types
    • Like x 2
  2. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Cape thing? As far as I could see, it was merely a break in color design, with a stripe running down his right shoulder. The emblem appearing on the left could easily be added or removed, as a Shoulder piece, akin to the Clown Prince suit. The only other addition is probably the linked belt of emblems or some form of symbols.
  3. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

Well how about we get FACE STYLES -.- i tought hey heatwave go nice glasses but no its wth the helmet is it so hard to give us some new googles glasses and such stuff :(
    • Like x 1
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree. As additions for bonus currency or drops in content. I understand armor sets require a headpiece, but drops or additional non-armor styles.
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I was referring to the stripe. It probably is a stripe. The shoulder piece being the emblem would be great. The belt, the chain on his left hip would be a good for me but since it would be reduced to a vest then making it a belt would be great. Something just complex enough to look fancy-dress that has an emblem on the buckle.
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Why does it look like John raided Jor-El's Post-Crisis closet and borrowed his Kryptonian Poncho? :confused:

[IMG]
  7. darry3275 Well-Known Player

What about a rabid gerbil costume?
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I THOUGHT that getup looked familiar!!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That’s probably why. :) Same issue.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Alien 51 head easy to make
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

@Megzilla This is apparently a suit that Supergirl was supposed to get in Rebirth comics, can we get it still?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Since Flashpoint is the inspiration for the next expiation I'd love some speedster themed styles.

Toping my list is Savitar's mask.
    [IMG]
    If made into a face style it would make most Slimline head styles speedster worthy. It even make the Speedster head style cool.

A close second is the helmet worn by Earth 2 Jason "Jay" Garrick.
    [IMG]
    I personally like this helmet as a revamp of the original Jay Garrick's Hermes helmet. I have felt much the same for the Speed(Journeyman's Boots) feet style and with the right embellishment this helmet would be a great match for the Journeyman's Boots.

Next is the emblem worn by Pollux from 90's "The Flash" show. A clone of Barry Allen, Pollux was in many ways the first Revers Flash in live Acton.
    [IMG]
    I love his emblem and by using the Zeus Source Chroma I've manage to recreate him somewhat.

[IMG]
    Overall, I'm pleased with this look, but it dose irk me that I can't use the Zeus Source Chroma 3 to apple glowing effects on to the Speed Force set's gridlines like I can with the Journeyman's Boots. Aside from that emblem, I'd love to get some kind of Source Lighting movant mode to complete the look.

Finally, I desperately want to get a cash of flexsuits similar to the 31st Century Slimlines, but based on Arrowverse speedsters.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. HeroGirl New Player

I'd like to see some Wonder Woman styled bracelet/gauntlets available in the Hands category instead of gloves lol. I was hoping to find some and change the color to purple to go with my purple and yellow costume. =(
  14. Shazammm Well-Known Player

Ooooh, I like this. It would look awesome on my main. A bonus to this would be if the hood was battle reactive (up when you're not in combat but once you enter the fight, it drops)
    • Like x 3
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

With referances made to Apollo and Midnighter , a grifter inspired face mask and him showing up in a base poster a "wildstorm emblem pack" might be nice.

also a "blind justice" mask would be nice.

kid flash helm...
    • Like x 1
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We also need an updated 2021 version of his Chest Style that has the Emblem Slot on it! And while they're at it, they should just do the complete style set for him, all the other pieces needed, including his classic Bowl Cut Hair Style! ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Devs, can you please give us a Source Lightning movant mod. I love how the Source Lightning effects are mostly white, but you can see flickers of other colors. I think that has special meaning for speedsters and to be honest; I have yet to see a movant mod that's as cool as the speedster lightning that comes standard with Super-Speed. So in as far as I'm concerned a Source Lightning movant mod would be the coolest one to date.
  19. Visubversa37 Level 30

I just want superman back. I've been playing this game since it came out, but stopped because I couldn't quite get the look right. So I stopped playing, and had a kid instead. Now he loves superman, and I missed my chance. I'm so close, all I need is that 80th anniversary emblem.
  20. Visubversa37 Level 30

...or maybe even lex luthor in his Superman armor from rebirth