Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Golden Frieza New Player

A mascara do Cyborg e essa diferenciadas [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I believe you can now get fairly close to that. Not exact, no, but fairly close. I'll see what I can figure out over the next couple days on my Ultra-Kryptonian Alt. ;)
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, here you go, this is as close as I could get it at the present time, not exact, but close.

[IMG]

Recipe:
    HEAD = Partial Slimline, I believe
    FACE = Goggles
    CHEST = Stalwart Defender
    LEGS = Elaborate Slimline
    HANDS = Sinestro
    WAIST = Chevron
    BACK = Enhanced Green Knight (for the glow that made it look brighter than the blue I normally use.)
    EMBLEM = I used Enhanced Subject 0 from the Flashpoint Time Capsules. The Non-Enhanced version could work just as well, or maybe even a bit better, depending on your preference.

The mask might be more satisfactory if you switched it to the Exobyte Origin Head Style, but that's only available in the month of January during the Annual Anniversary Event.

And I'm spent!
    • Like x 1
  4. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Three words: Attack squirrel costume
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Giant spider (back style)

Could be creative with the pattern and detail of the spider, what spider species may inspire the look. This would also help with chroma materials. Would be a similar size to the Joker's Punchline back style that villains have on vendor in Hall of Doom Tech Wing.

Please can we get this for Halloween this year?
  6. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

T'was most likely already asked for, but what about something very simple. ENHANCED versions of default Emblems. Both regular and race earned.
    • Like x 1
  7. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

8. Stanley53m New Player

Zatanna’s leggings that she wears in the Justice league Dark DLC.
  9. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

If I remember correctly, making stuff this long tends to create some clipping issues. However I need to submit these requests, in case I’m not remembering things correctly.
    both of these styles are excellent. Making it a lantern style or an emblem-neutral style, either one is good for me
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I do easily see clipping issues with the Green Lantern. Perhaps same look, just shorten it into a vest? As for Sinestro Core, easily separate pieces, and an awesome looking suit, too.

Perhaps me might get something new without yet [Underlined]ANOTHER[/Underlined] Bat-suit.
    • Like x 1
  12. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Me might get? Damn too quick. WE might get. Lol.
  13. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

More options for having a cool, big rifle on our back. Only one we really have is the Expert Marksmen one that's a nightmare to get and every time I think of getting back to working on it I lowkey get 'Nam flashbacks. Aside from that we're stuck with the bazuka from the Clown Prince set that has all that stuff all over it and is the wrong kind of gun for my character or some pistols and grenades from the Gotham Outlaw and Vengeful Surgeon sets which just don't have the same effect. TBH, I'm surprised we don't have more of these, especially given how many swords on the back styles we have and rifle being one of the weapon types in the game (the one my toon uses and thus why I want/need the style).
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We also have the Sharpshooter's Back Style, a closed rifle case carried on the back. That's what I've used on my Cobra Officer costume, because I am also lacking styles from the Expert Marksman Style Set.

[IMG]

Since they never built this game to display our equipped rifle on our back from Day One, it's unlikely to happen now, 10+ years after launch. So we'll have to hope for new back styles that show a rifle on our back.
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Part of me wants to offer that it drop just a little below the legs as part of the legs, the way the Red Robin piece works (armored detective I think). However, since that would risk a limit on the usage of that piece, I’m not going to offer that suggestion and instead say this. If it reads as a vest then I’m absolutely able to be reasonable. The small cape thing he’s wearing on his shoulder, could be the back piece or cut out. Either way.
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree we need more weapon styles. Not just pistols and swords but multiple styles. Gonna be selfish and say we need a ‘90s gun as a back piece first. Complicated design and oversized, trading practicality for looking bad*** and cool.
    After that more rifle pieces, machine guns, bombs, crowbars. Basically anything involving weapons on the back.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheBlackCanary New Player

Give us these bracers please. (Donna Troy Rebirth Bracers)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. TheBlackCanary New Player

Black Canary Hair from Meltzer - features long straight hair, bangs
    Black Canary Jacket and Suit - features a 3/4 length sleeve with a zip up bodysuit and high collar
    Black Canary Gloves - Gloves with medium size cuff at wrist
    [IMG]
  19. TheBlackCanary New Player

Wonder Woman Hair - Long and Wavy, or long with curls at the end, middle part with side bangs to leave opening for tiara or other headpieces
    Wonder Woman Updated Bracers - an updated version of the bracers with the triangular shape at the ends

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. TheBlackCanary New Player

Zatanna Leggings - give us the updated leggings on Zatanna NPC model, the goth leggings and sheer net styles are not optimized for the new skins so fix this and/or provide the new leggings
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4