The superman emblem from Death of Superman will it ever come back?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kye Son, Mar 29, 2021.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Seriously, though, it's not like the feat itself pops up on the screen upon login as a message that can't be removed without the feat being completed. You said it yourself, you have to look for it. It can only bother, "taunt" or "mock" someone if they look for it and let it affect them in that way.
    • Like x 2
  2. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Talking about emblem protection to protect this one, while it is "distributed" in an MMO, forgive me for my words, but it's really taking people for "c....." and more by using it to get SP, stop creating such a disparity between players, because it's really painful, if you want to make money think about a better formula for the game!
  3. Halahiiro Well-Known Player

Hide it, like the Hack feat.

These threads asking for Back from the Hack feat are popping up time to time even when that feat is hidden in game.
    This emblem feat is asked even more and reason for that is, It is visible in game.
  4. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Feat can be changed to "collect any superman related emblem" or being granted to all players(ofc without emblem) like feats from old Valentine's day event. Or... its will stay another unobtainable feat like Back from the Hack.
    • Like x 1
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If people are still asking for the Hack feat when it's hidden what makes you think hiding the emblem feat will do any good?

If anything I think that's an indication that it's LONG since past the time for folks to just learn to deal with it.
    • Like x 1
  6. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I've no idea why DC/WB are so protective of the emblem within the context of a DC superhero game, when it's already plastered all over the world on t-shirts, lunch boxes, underpants, face masks, etc, etc. *shrug*
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You mean like this stuff: https://shop.dccomics.com/products?search=superman

There's your answer, tell DC Comics you'll gladly pay them directly for a Superman emblem to be mailed directly to your character.
    • Like x 1
  8. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

It's funny when you hear about "emblem" protection of the DC Comics universe, on a game that uses the DC Comics universe, if the game is not recognized for that, as a player, you really have to wonder....
  9. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

To bad so sad ;)
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

To live is to suffer.

I've had three friends die of covid in the last six months. Cry me a river about the hardship of living without a feat in a game.
    • Like x 4
  11. MrStoob Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Lol damn.
  13. Revelatiøn Active Player

I think a lot of people just want the 10 point of the emblem and not the style. It is true that it would be cool to have a variant on the feat to be able to acquire it :)
    • Like x 2
  14. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I myself, and can only assume others too, just want the emblem. Not bothered about the feat much. I'm likely never to get to a max skill point state so 10 pts really don't matter to me.
    • Like x 1
  15. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Im selfish, I was here for the limited time emblem and feat. If you weren't, no feat for you.

I love having an extra 10 feat points to lord over people. That 10 points definitely makes or breaks a character... haha

Im rubbing my hands together like birdman thinking about how much more powerful i am with this AND the hack feat... lol
    • Like x 1
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I have the emblem on one of my guys I just wish it was style unlockable so that I could attach it to anyone I see fit.
    • Like x 2
  17. NotHappy Active Player

hmm DC has published issues of superman punching a police officer in the face, blood and all.

so where is the bar for non-Superman-esque behavior?

Superman just isn't what he used to be....
  18. Apollonia Dedicated Player

That's true. We can blame Zack Snyder and Ann Rand by proxy for that.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The 80th Anniversary Superman and Batman Emblems are both now in Style Unlocking as FREE Unlocks, so have at it! :D
    • Like x 3
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Take it up with DC themselves, they're the ones who make the rules, not the devs of this game.